First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I purchased and installed an OEM Nose Mask from BernardiHonda. It's the weekend so customer service won't be open till Monday for me to inquire... Anyhow, anybody know if this is the correct item or did they send me a NON-Hatchback Nose Mask?? I question the style because the front air vents are halfway covered as if the mask were made for a NON-Hatchback. As far as fit, it still works, just wondering if this is correct. The product# on the package matches the product# for an OEM Hatchback/SI Nose Mask.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 HB Nose Mask Correct?? IMG_1343.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mister2kris

Mister2kris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've scoured the internet and cannot find any definite proof.

FKSE7EN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HatchBack Sport 6MT
Country flag
Looks right to me:dunno: all of the grill vents that need to be open are open.

OP
OP
Mister2kris

Mister2kris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks right to me:dunno: all of the grill vents that need to be open are open.
Thanks for the reply! It just puzzled me because the big fake vents on the front are covered(about 3" along the top) by the Nose Mask. The install "diagrams" make it look as though the whole vent is supposedly exposed.

Blacklude4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Prelude VTEC, 1990 Civic EX hatch, 2018 civic Si coupe
Country flag
The product# on the package matches the product# for an OEM Hatchback/SI Nose Mask.
I would call them up and verify...you are correct. I pulled up the install sheets for both part #'s and it appears the Si/hatch should fit around the front fake vents properly...

Regular front end:

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 HB Nose Mask Correct?? Screenshot_20180114-090633

Si/hatch: They used a generic regular civic picture on the main page, but going into the install sheet it clearly shows the fitment around the vent pieces...

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 HB Nose Mask Correct?? Screenshot_20180114-090927

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 HB Nose Mask Correct?? Screenshot_20180114-090828

Last edited:

OP
OP
Mister2kris

Mister2kris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would call them up and verify...you are correct. I pulled up the install sheets for both part #'s and it appears the Si/hatch should fit around the front fake vents properly...

Regular front end:

Screenshot_20180114-090633.png

Si/hatch: They used a generic regular civic picture on the main page, but going into the install sheet it clearly shows the fitment around the vent pieces...

Screenshot_20180114-090927.png

Screenshot_20180114-090828.png
Thanks for finding those images! I'm contacting Bernardi as I type :). I'll make sure to let everyone know the outcome.

Empyrean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Im pretty sure thats the mask for the sedan or coup. A lot of the time the dealship doesn't know how to properly order items for the car. My dealship ordered the sedan trunk tray for my hatch, after I returned and placed another order they tried to order the coups trunk tray. He didn't know that a 5 door was a hatchback.

OP
OP
Mister2kris

Mister2kris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So... Just a follow-up... I sent Bernardi Honda Parts an e-mail with included photos... They said the Nose Mask I received was the correct item and that I should have it professionally installed... hehehe. I'm good.

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Country flag
So... Just a follow-up... I sent Bernardi Honda Parts an e-mail with included photos... They said the Nose Mask I received was the correct item and that I should have it professionally installed... hehehe. I'm good.

Look very good, you do a great job :thumbsup:

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
So I purchased and installed an OEM Nose Mask from BernardiHonda. It's the weekend so customer service won't be open till Monday for me to inquire... Anyhow, anybody know if this is the correct item or did they send me a NON-Hatchback Nose Mask?? I question the style because the front air vents are halfway covered as if the mask were made for a NON-Hatchback. As far as fit, it still works, just wondering if this is correct. The product# on the package matches the product# for an OEM Hatchback/SI Nose Mask.

IMG_1343.JPG

what do you thing about this nose mask vs partial clear bra? i'm debating...