OP
OP
chard31

chard31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback EX
Guess I will eventually have to sit down and read the owner's manual but, in the mean time, is there an easy way to turn off the right turn camera when I put the blinker on?

lem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996-ESi, 1992-Camry, 2006-Lancer, 2017-EX Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Guess I will eventually have to sit down and read the owner's manual but, in the mean time, is there an easy way to turn off the right turn camera when I put the blinker on?
i think there's an option to disable it from showing under Settings > Camera

17Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CRV EXL AWD; 18 CRV EX AWD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did they come in other colors and were they for the sedan and you just put them on the hatch?
They also came in silver. They fit the sedan, too. Think they were 14 or 15.99 for the set of 2.

zrwizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport,2016 CRV SE, 2014 Mustang, 2011 Mustang, 2010 Civic LX-
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Red ones

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback - This & That - Odds & Ends IMG_6733.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback - This & That - Odds & Ends IMG_6734.JPG

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback - This & That - Odds & Ends IMG_2358.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback - This & That - Odds & Ends IMG_2359.JPG
Wanted to create a thread just for the Hatchback that pertains to, well, 'This & That - Odds & Ends'...
Share ideas, first thoughts, things to buy, things to modify, things to organize, bla, bla, bla...
I see there are many 'specialized' threads and that's great but to have a 'generalized' thread seems good too...

So post your thoughts, ideas, opinions and whatever else that pertains to the 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback...

Thanks...
Hey. I decided to upgrade the spoiler and the door trim on my civic sport

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback - This & That - Odds & Ends IMG_2382.JPG

zrwizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice I've been thinking about getting the larger one, looks good, how do you feel about it? It looks like the OEM one, correct?

OP
OP
chard31

chard31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback EX
A few things...

I have noticed that when it snows, whenever I open my drivers door {I'm guessing because of the tight seal and that produces a kind of 'vacuum' effect}, a bunch of snow gets sucked into the car...
Nothing major but it kind of annoys me and, yea, I tried to clean around the door first! LoL

Also, I have noticed that whenever it rains or snows, my 'automatic door unlock' {grabbing the door handle thingy} doesn't work 100% {it opens closer to 75% of the time} but I see there is an entire thread devoted to this glitch...

midengine driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport , 2019 Buick Encore AWD, Sold 3800SC Fiero had a few Fieros
Country flag
A few things...

I have noticed that when it snows, whenever I open my drivers door {I'm guessing because of the tight seal and that produces a kind of 'vacuum' effect}, a bunch of snow gets sucked into the car...
Nothing major but it kind of annoys me and, yea, I tried to clean around the door first! LoL

Also, I have noticed that whenever it rains or snows, my 'automatic door unlock' {grabbing the door handle thingy} doesn't work 100% {it opens closer to 75% of the time} but I see there is an entire thread devoted to this glitch...
Yes I noticed the same. It is worse than our 2016 Focus SE Sport. The design of the roof/door opening and the fact they do not install roof drip rails as in the old days. LOL

zrwizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yep, wasn't sure if it looked to big. Here's Hondas stock pic of the white. Also did you do yourself? Looks like two bolts and probably some double sided tape.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback - This & That - Odds & Ends IMG_6837.PNG

tsupersonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback EX-L, '17 Forester XT
Country flag
A few things...

Yeah, this was my experience as well. I usually bring a snow brush when I get to work so I can dust off the snow around the doors. I'm used to doing this with my other cars as well. It is nice to have remote start though!

Dirty Bird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Formula Firebird, 2013 GMC Sierra
did 20% all around
Yes I have. I did it progressively darker, from the front to the back, however I am finding it very hard to see backing up at night. I also find the rear defroster doesn't work all that well, not sure if the tint is causing it or not.
Sponsored