First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So odd thing happend this morning. Went to start the car like ussal is 1 degree out. Car started and staged up till it hit 3500rpms and then stalled. Tryed it again almost did the same thing but this time stayed started amd went to 1700 rpms.
My car latley feels like its struggling to take off like something is closed or blocked. I have k-tuner and have it set to mixed so 21 psi with eco off and stock with eco on and ussaly have eco on. Any ideas? Thinking maybe my tune friged up a solanoid or valve. Did notice earlier that when i floored it then took my foot off the peddle that the car kept pulling as if my foot was on it had to hit the brakes before it stoped doing that.
Sponsored

Pielo7

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
I have a stalling problem in my car that no one cant pin point the problem is been in the dealer multiple times and nothing but it does the same yiu describe and warning ligths and even driving it stall .

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
I have a stalling problem in my car that no one cant pin point the problem is been in the dealer multiple times and nothing but it does the same yiu describe and warning ligths and even driving it stall .
Thats a horrible story... what a bummer

OP
OP
deathjam4

deathjam4

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You don't have a tune in your car do you? Mine started doing it after a tune I think its the result of either a stuck valve or clogged air way just on the fact the car wants to rev up on its own. or simply put my likely suspect is the throttle body. had one fail before and they do odd things when they fail that's why i prefer the good old fashioned cable to the throttle like my old 98 audi had.

Hatchback_lifestyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (VERY SOON)
Country flag
Take it to the dealer and see if they can find and fix the problem. If the problem keeps coming up for 3 times, you can lemon law it and have Honda buy it back especially since you are stock

Pielo7

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
So, this is like my 4th time and they want me to take tomorow again and to be honest i allready want to go lemon law route so tomorow i going to call the lawyers to start the process i like the car but im done with it. The two times they try to fix it after i drive the car for 1 hour at least i dies and come back all the ligths and the stalling i even change the oil to see if that oil dilution thing was part of the problem but noup still did the same has to be something in the ecu or i dont really know to be honest

Pielo7

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
If you go the the NHTSA web page and search year make and model of car you will find other complains for the same issues there even one that got rear ended for the same reason

Hatchback_lifestyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (VERY SOON)
Country flag
So, this is like my 4th time and they want me to take tomorow again and to be honest i allready want to go lemon law route so tomorow i going to call the lawyers to start the process i like the car but im done with it. The two times they try to fix it after i drive the car for 1 hour at least i dies and come back all the ligths and the stalling i even change the oil to see if that oil dilution thing was part of the problem but noup still did the same has to be something in the ecu or i dont really know to be honest
Damn that sucks man. Just get this car out of your life and start fresh, definitely got an unlucky one

OP
OP
deathjam4

deathjam4

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
sounds like mine. only all my issues were in the suspension :p yea If it were me i would psot lemon law. But for me it sounds like a short with the fuse box.

Pielo7

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
So question, any of you guys has hid headligths on the cars?

OP
OP
deathjam4

deathjam4

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So question, any of you guys has hid headligths on the cars?
Not really whats going on here but for the record nope lol

RYSBRNR

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, 2017 Accord Sport SE, 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
Country flag
What kind of HID’s do you have and how are they wired in?
Sponsored