2017 hatchback moonroof issues

Martin Riggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Since we bought car we have problems trying to operate the moonroof. We read the manual several times and it just does not budge. Any others having this issue?
Sponsored

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
take it the dealership
What does "does not budge" mean? It doesnt move at all? If you push the button in all directions and it doesnt move.. Doesnt that answer your question? Clearly someone did not plug it in..

JermLloyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Since we bought car we have problems trying to operate the moonroof. We read the manual several times and it just does not budge. Any others having this issue?
One time around Christmas, about a week after I bought my Hatchback, this happened while I was on the way to the grocery store. I went to tilt it and got nothing. Tried to open it and nothing happened either. I was furious, and sent a bunch of texts to my wife about stomping back to the dealership. When I got back to the car after buying groceries it worked perfectly, and hasn't don't it again since.

M1joachim

New Honda owner!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
One time around Christmas, about a week after I bought my Hatchback, this happened while I was on the way to the grocery store. I went to tilt it and got nothing. Tried to open it and nothing happened either. I was furious, and sent a bunch of texts to my wife about stomping back to the dealership. When I got back to the car after buying groceries it worked perfectly, and hasn't don't it again since.
I love/hate when that happens LOL

OP
OP
Martin Riggs

Martin Riggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Update finally decided to get the warranty work done. It was disconnected from the factory.
Sponsored