2017 Hatchback Molding Melted. Replacement Part?

identikit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
The molding on the hatchback trunk roof near where the hatch attaches to the car melted (?!!?). I have no clue how it happened. I just opened my trunk one day and it was link this:

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback Molding Melted. Replacement Part? KfASZfT

It looks pretty easy to replace this one panel. I actually took it off and put it back on because i wanted to see if there was any electrical wiring behind it that caused it (nothing I could see). Does anyone know where could get a replacement?

Thanks!
Sponsored

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
what the actual..? In any case, 95% positive this is the part number: 84433-TGG-A01ZA (#2 on the diagam)
Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback Molding Melted. Replacement Part? 6424cc08ad8cd15ad6efce8c5357157e

Interior/Bumper > Tailgate Lining on any Honda parts website. Has a ~$30 list price, ~$20+shipping from any Honda parts website (a few I checked came out to around $30 shipped anyways). Dealership will prolly charge you $40-50. One dealership here in Vegas will match authorized honda parts sites price + standard shipping, but they'll typically get stuff next day if they don't actively stock it. I'd double check with a dealership if that's the right part number, just to be on the safe side.

OP
OP

identikit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
what the actual..? In any case, 95% positive this is the part number: 84433-TGG-A01ZA (#2 on the diagam)
6424cc08ad8cd15ad6efce8c5357157e.gif

Interior/Bumper > Tailgate Lining on any Honda parts website. Has a ~$30 list price, ~$20+shipping from any Honda parts website (a few I checked came out to around $30 shipped anyways). Dealership will prolly charge you $40-50. One dealership here in Vegas will match authorized honda parts sites price + standard shipping, but they'll typically get stuff next day if they don't actively stock it. I'd double check with a dealership if that's the right part number, just to be on the safe side.
Thank you! I found that too earlier but it was so hard to tell if that was the part from the diagram. I'll check with a dealer. Thanks for your help!
Sponsored