2017 Hatchback Bike Rack

Scheker13

SchekTech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I have put my Seasucker on my wife's Ex-T Hatchback and my Coupe Touring and it has been the best rack I have ever owned!! No scratches, dings, and very easy to install in less than 5 minutes each time we need it.

I am very disappointed that not many people knows about this kind of racks but just wanted to share with you guys.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback Bike Rack IMG_5433.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback Bike Rack IMG_5434.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback Bike Rack IMG_5435.JPG

usaoze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HATCH SPROT TOURING, 2012 WRX SEDAN
Country flag
find
So those of us with the sport and sport touring models with center exhaust...how can we get a back hitch mount like this? I do not want a roof rack at all costs.
a
I have a hitch bike rack, so I'm waiting for a trailer hitch to come out that works with the center exhaust.
any luck on finding a hitch w/the center exhaust yet?

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Manual
I am in the same boat, just bought a 2017 civic hatchback Sport with the center exhaust, looking for a hitch.

xavp1x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback
Country flag
I have put my Seasucker on my wife's Ex-T Hatchback and my Coupe Touring and it has been the best rack I have ever owned!! No scratches, dings, and very easy to install in less than 5 minutes each time we need it.

I am very disappointed that not many people knows about this kind of racks but just wanted to share with you guys.

IMG_5433.JPG

IMG_5434.JPG

IMG_5435.JPG
awesome just ordered mine mini bomber ftw!!!

GSXR750Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring, 2011 Chevy Equinox

IMG_5433.JPG

IMG_5434.JPG

IMG_5435.JPG
You are amazing!:bow: How am I just learning about these?!:beer:

l3randonf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevrolet 1500, 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Do you think we can use the Seasucker Hornet model? It says to be sure to use it on back glass that has at least a 45 degree angle.

Scheker13

SchekTech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Do you think we can use the Seasucker Hornet model? It says to be sure to use it on back glass that has at least a 45 degree angle.
Hey Brandon, I can only talk for the model I have the "Mini Bomber". This thing is awesome!! I just drove from Indiana to Wisconsin with NOT issues on my car body, or the glass, or the bikes or the Seasucker. The only thing was the gas mileage weren't that great . I did have a lot of questions before buying mine and the Seasucker website have a great instant chat that you can ask all the questions you might have. They answered all I had in a very logical way, everything made sense to me. Hope this help you https://www.seasucker.com/

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Manual
find a bike rack/trailer hitch yet?
I could not wait so I fabricated my own, using some parts already available. I think I may have to get a bike rack extension in order to fit both bikes, but at least for the time being I can carry one bike :). It's certainly doable, I am sure someone will build a hitch eventually, hopefully soon. There is plenty of room between the exhaust and the top of rear fender cover.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback Bike Rack IMG_20170729_164408

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback Bike Rack IMG_20170729_164404

usaoze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HATCH SPROT TOURING, 2012 WRX SEDAN
Country flag
WOW! THAT LOOKS FINE!

I hope your right that there will be one coming out soon (production).
Let me know if you have any heat issues (close to the exhaust). Too bad your in Dallas area, you can
install one for me in MA!

Scheker13

SchekTech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here is my Wife's Hatch with the Seasuckers. Easy to put in and out. Phenomenal investment. Totally recommended.:beer:

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback Bike Rack IMG_6253.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback Bike Rack IMG_6254.JPG

tsupersonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback EX-L, '17 Forester XT
Country flag
Here is my Wife's Hatch with the Seasuckers. Easy to put in and out. Phenomenal investment. Totally recommended.:beer:
Hey, I have a Specialized Crosstrail as well :) The rack seems interesting, but I'd be a bit scared of mounting it on the moonroof.

myke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Hatchback LX 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are those just some suction cup thingy stuck on the car?! I could never trust that!

Scheker13

SchekTech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, I have a Specialized Crosstrail as well :) The rack seems interesting, but I'd be a bit scared of mounting it on the moonroof.
Nice Bike!, trust me I was extremely skeptical about this as well but after using it for several months now I feel so confident. I felt that the moonroof its so strong. I feel very confident coming from a guy like me that do so much researches

Last edited:

Scheker13

SchekTech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Are those just some suction cup thingy stuck on the car?! I could never trust that!
I see your point, me along with several friends who have bought the same rack we don't have any isues. I wanted to take it to the extreme and my wife and I decided to take our bike to Wisconsin, 400+ plus miles of road and the bikes along with the rack were extremely secured. Also those racks are used in supercars since there is not much rack options for those cars.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sea...hVrw4MKHTPhA84Q_AUICSgB&biw=414&bih=628&dpr=3
Sponsored