2017 EX-T w/ Sensing OTD price? (Northern Virginia)

rohitx

NewRealm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T (AB)
Currently looking into an EX-T with Sensing and have been looking in the Northern Virginia area for one. Wanted to see what everyone was getting OTD? Thanks!!
Sponsored

StarCreator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX-T
First problem is finding one; if it's like the 2016, EX-T with Sensing is an uncommon trim. This means you'll have to confirm with a dealer if they even have one, and you'll have slightly less negotiating power for it (threatening to walk out isn't as powerful when the dealer knows you can't really get one at another dealer).

I'm on the Maryland side, but my OTD on a 2016 EX-T Sedan with Sensing was $24K at Ourisman Bethesda.

OP
OP
rohitx

rohitx

NewRealm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@StarCreator Thanks man - I've been really torn over getting sensing or not. Tysons Corner offers this trim at $21,793 and under $20k with no sensing (both prices are before fees, etc). This will be my first time going through the entire car buying process so I'm trying to do things right here!

StarCreator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX-T
I use it every day and would definitely recommend it, especially if you have to do any amount of rush hour driving on the beltway. (Which is to say, if you have to do any amount of driving on the beltway)

Check against Truecar before you go to the dealer, call ahead and find out which dealers have the car in stock, and make sure you have that information when you go in. More information only means a better position to negotiate from.

1.5CivicEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
@StarCreator Thanks man - I've been really torn over getting sensing or not. Tysons Corner offers this trim at $21,793 and under $20k with no sensing (both prices are before fees, etc). This will be my first time going through the entire car buying process so I'm trying to do things right here!
It's a horseshit price if it's Tyson's as they don't include delivery or their $699 doc fee in their pricing. TrueCar prices include delivery, but not all dealers will honor it. I doubt Tyson's will. But always try since they seem to have the vehicle you want.

OP
OP
rohitx

rohitx

NewRealm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate the quick feedback on this guys. Yeah they have sonic pricing which I'm not sure voids the truecar negotiation or not.

FN2_expat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 EX-L 2D (and FN2 forever in my heart)
Country flag
Currently looking into an EX-T with Sensing and have been looking in the Northern Virginia area for one. Wanted to see what everyone was getting OTD? Thanks!!
I had an extremly good experience with waldorf honda in MD (well, experience was shitty, but price was amazing).
got my EX-L coupe for 22250 OTD when it stands at MSRP 24400
try them, they will e-mail you their "internet price" when you ask online, this will give you a starting point. I got extra ~$700 off at the end of a month from it

since it is out-of-state you'll have to pay $42 for state inspection/emissions in VA, but still
Sponsored

Last edited: