2017 Civic Type R window sticker reveals $33,900 MSRP!

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Question:
on the window stick bottom, it show port of Baltimore, and ship to Chicago..:hmm:
Does this mean, when the window sticker is printed, they (Honda) already know this particular CTR is heading to Chicago?:what:
This probably means Honda know months in advance what dealer are getting?? :dunno:
Sponsored

jdm86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8 (CW), Nissan 300zx, Toyota Corolla S
Question:
on the window stick bottom, it show port of Baltimore, and ship to Chicago..:hmm:
Does this mean, when the window sticker is printed, they (Honda) already know this particular CTR is heading to Chicago?:what:
This probably means Honda know months in advance what dealer are getting?? :dunno:
At the very least some IT guy knew. It had to have been in a database somewhere anyways.

RatedR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Integra GS-R (sold). 2000 Integra Type R (sold). 2017 Civic Type R.
Country flag
Question:
Yes Honda knows which ones each dealer are getting way in advance. They have all that figured out already, just havent posted everything to the iN yet.

Dr_Drache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 CRX - 2017 FK8 TypeR
Country flag
Question:
From my experience as an auto shipper -anything that is not east coast delivery(straight from the port) is transported via train to south of Chicago (town name escapes me) - and is trucked from there.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
From my experience as an auto shipper -anything that is not east coast delivery(straight from the port) is transported via train to south of Chicago (town name escapes me) - and is trucked from there.
I see...Chicago is probably a distribution center for Honda as well.
thanks!

RatedR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Integra GS-R (sold). 2000 Integra Type R (sold). 2017 Civic Type R.
Country flag
Any accessories show up on iN yet?
Carbon, Carbon, Carbon.... :D
I should have a lot to say about this subject tomorrow when our Parts Catalog tape updates for June. I expect the CTR to be on there so I can find out price of wheels, accessories, etc.

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
I just shat myself:spaz:
Hopefully the CANADIAN price is leaked soon!!...But if it works out to be the same percentage increase from u.s. SI to cad SI our price will only be 41,000!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would kick aS$$$!:thumbsup:

CivicXCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Civic LX
Thanks for the picture! We are one step closer.... :spaz:;)

SpootyWeasel

First Name
Alma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Del Sol Si
This made my day! Way less than I was starting to think it would be. Thank you!

jpmelfi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR #706, 07 S2k
Country flag
That really is a very good price.. and if the performance is really as good as all of us hope it is, this really is a home run.
Sponsored