Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
Love what this guy is saying about how the CTR 'enthusiast' community current vibe is like. Enthusiasts who likes that car companies are being brave with an OEM package, so much that mods aren't completely necessary; and Enthusiasts who goes balls to the wall with their mods.

Also, I wonder if @Administrator can simply re-title this as "Civic Type R Review Compilation" without the year anymore lol

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
I can't believe I'm getting tired of drone footage.

R_R8ted

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2009 Dodge Ram 1500
Country flag

2nd gear crunch mentioned too!
I saw this the other day and noticed the 2nd gear crunch mentioned during their drag race, LOL. I was going to share it but you beat me to it ;b

He basically said, "The 2nd gear crunch is real!" Stated that gear really fought him and this a track instructor. If you get any wheel hop in this car and try jamming into 2nd gear quickly, it's just not going to happen. I've learned to accept that and haven't had a issue since. These aren't 0-60 machines anyways, the fun is excellent speed and handling in every other scenario whether it be in the twisties or on a track.

Oh, and this beat up the Golf R by 5 seconds on the track! Insane...

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
(hopefully someone else is saying what I'm about to say)

I don't get these reviewers sometimes. On one hand, they say that the styling is too much, too flashy and boy-racer-y. Then they drive it and say the exhaust isn't loud enough -- or, what they mean is, it's not boy-racer-y enough.

So what do they want? A car that farts like a horse but is shaped like a soft egg?

iLovePho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #2060
Country flag
(hopefully someone else is saying what I'm about to say)

I don't get these reviewers sometimes. On one hand, they say that the styling is too much, too flashy and boy-racer-y. Then they drive it and say the exhaust isn't loud enough -- or, what they mean is, it's not boy-racer-y enough.

So what do they want? A car that farts like a horse but is shaped like a soft egg?
Your screen name looks very familiar, by any chance did you take an EVO auto-x class a long while ago at Fedex field?
Sponsored