Type R

3925blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
That's cool man. I love the Devil-may-care attitude; like, "My ride is bumpy but my car doesn't roll or pitch at all so who gives a fu..." I just hope you still have your OE stuff in a box somewhere, lolz.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ayeee see, I respect this though! These are forums. I’m not gonna get mad if someone comments saying another product might work better, I just happened to be picked up by Megan so I’m just here to leave my review of their product so others can compare and contrast. Like I said these are forums so it’s made to talk about pros/cons and suggestive remarks, but to just come into a thread trying to bring someone’s car down with no supportive remarks is just childish:)
You might be slightly childish yourself...as you seem a bit sensitive...Seems a lot on here are very sensitive. I'm 41, so I just don't give a damn I guess. To each their own, have fun with those megans.

I'll leave you be and have the final word...I don't want to upset you by any means

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
I remember when I had megans on my 240sx. Never was a fan of them since then.

Their valving on the shock just isn't great imo (unless they have improved since then but idk) so I'm surprised you say they are not bumpy.
Everyone's sensitivity to bumpiness is different so that may differ from person to person. What are the spring rates for these?

Great to see companies making coils for this car though. I'd personally wait for more higher end companies to make coils (Ohlins/KW/ etc) if I was going to go that route but to each his own :thumbsup:
Sponsored