2017 Civic Touring sedan bug and rock deflector

2017touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring (Black on Black); 2018 Mustang GT
Country flag
Hello, new owner of a CPO 2017 Civic and I have had the windshield replaced by the dealership (no cost to me) for two rock chips. In order to prevent the hood and screen from damage, what kind of hood deflector do you all recommend? It is a black sedan and any paint chip shows very easily and I want to minimize the damage to the windshield as much as possible.

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP

2017touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks for all the suggestions :D

HappyTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatch
Country flag
My sunroof exploded and Honda refused to replace it. I was sitting at a stop light when it happened, so it couldn't have been a rock. It had to have been a defective glass or structural problem. They won't back me up on replacement glass either, so I guess I have a permanent convertible now. I only have 8k miles on it. How did you get the dealer to replace a windshield at no cost?!?

OP
OP

2017touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My sunroof exploded and Honda refused to replace it. I was sitting at a stop light when it happened, so it couldn't have been a rock. It had to have been a defective glass or structural problem. They won't back me up on replacement glass either, so I guess I have a permanent convertible now. I only have 8k miles on it. How did you get the dealer to replace a windshield at no cost?!?
When I purchased the car about a month ago, I noticed during the test drive the two chips in the windshield. When I mentioned it to the salesperson, he said it will be replaced no charge to me. I took the car home and a week or so later, they sent a guy to my workplace and had the windshield installed. I guess I found a good dealer for sales and service as the entire department has been very helpful even after the sale.
Sponsored