2017 civic si parts on 2017 civic sedan ex?

rozzi

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sedan EX
have the 2017 civic sedan ex and seeing if anyone's out the civic si front bumper and rear on the civic sedan. Just for cosmetic reasons and seeing if anyone has photos if that works. (Of course would remove any si logos) don't want to pose and say it's an si. Just really like the front ends.

I've also seen post about si parts becoming available. Couldn't find pricing on these, any idea, especially on the front bumper as that'd be something I'm interested in.
Sponsored

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si with 306whp
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
have the 2017 civic sedan ex and seeing if anyone's out the civic si front bumper and rear on the civic sedan. Just for cosmetic reasons and seeing if anyone has photos if that works. (Of course would remove any si logos) don't want to pose and say it's an si. Just really like the front ends.

I've also seen post about si parts becoming available. Couldn't find pricing on these, any idea, especially on the front bumper as that'd be something I'm interested in.

I have done a lot of mods on my Si, so I have parts to to mod a sport into an Si:
All of these Parts have less than 12,000 miles on them.
Packed a ready to go with your UPS number

Si Stock Turbo
Si Stock Inter cooler
Si stock Radiator
Wheels and Tires
Sway Bar and Suspension Springs
Cold Air Intakes K&N and Stock
Brake rotors and pads
Shift knobs, Stock and Weighted Boomba

All in, or take the wheels and tires out and its $3600.00
With wheels and tires $4900.00