shadowgains

First Name
Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Hey guys,
I'm looking to wire in a fuse tap to my fuse box but I can't seem to find what the correct fuse size is anywhere. It seems to look like a mini low profile fuse but I want to be sure before ordering the fuse tap.

I was looking to order one of these fuse taps: Uriveusa 12V Car Add-A-Circuit Fuse TAP Adapter Fuse Holder with 10A, 20A Fuse

There's 4 options to choose from
  1. Micro 2 fuse
  2. ATO Fuse (regular)
  3. Low Profile Fuse
  4. Mini Fuse
Does anyone know which would be the correct one?
Thanks!
Sponsored

Justinus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None.
Hey guys,
I'm looking to wire in a fuse tap to my fuse box but I can't seem to find what the correct fuse size is anywhere. It seems to look like a mini low profile fuse but I want to be sure before ordering the fuse tap.

I was looking to order one of these fuse taps: Uriveusa 12V Car Add-A-Circuit Fuse TAP Adapter Fuse Holder with 10A, 20A Fuse

There's 4 options to choose from
  1. Micro 2 fuse
  2. ATO Fuse (regular)
  3. Low Profile Fuse
  4. Mini Fuse
Does anyone know which would be the correct one?
Thanks!
The car uses low profile fuses, however because they are recessed, low profile fusetaps may not fully seat (mine didn't).

I'd get a mini fusetap, which should be compatible but sticks out enough for the fusetap to fully and securely seat in the recessed mini fuse slot. That's what I'm going to buy when I remake my dashcam cable.

A mini fusetap won't work with the low profile fuse you remove to tap, so youll need to make sure to get the same fuse in a mini version for the tap.

OP
OP

shadowgains

First Name
Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
The car uses low profile fuses, however because they are recessed, low profile fusetaps may not fully seat (mine didn't).

I'd get a mini fusetap, which should be compatible but sticks out enough for the fusetap to fully and securely seat in the recessed mini fuse slot. That's what I'm going to buy when I remake my dashcam cable.

A mini fusetap won't work with the low profile fuse you remove to tap, so youll need to make sure to get the same fuse in a mini version for the tap.
Thanks so much! I don't know why this info is so hard to find. I appreciate it.
Sponsored