WallyBR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 MSM Civic Touring Sedan, 2012 Odyssey
Country flag
I have located Green Highway but didn't see any cars coming out of it at the moment- heading back for another look. It's inside a secure area so I'll do my best but can't promise I'll even find Honda cars.
If you watched Season 2 of "The Wire", you know that the ports of Baltimore can be a dangerous place. Be careful! ;)
Sponsored

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Ok guys. I'm watching them unload Mercedes out of this boat.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Civic Hatchback (US market) spy pics image

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
They're treating them very kindly so I have to think they'll take good care of our Hondas.

JustChexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Chevy Malibu
I have located Green Highway but didn't see any cars coming out of it at the moment- heading back for another look. It's inside a secure area so I'll do my best but can't promise I'll even find Honda cars.
I did see two Alfa Romeo coupes!
Brian, you're a committed roving reporter. Don't get arrested, lol! :)

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
is that Dyno Blue Pearl? the way the light hits it almost appears to be Fiji Blue Pearl...almost
It is dbp good call. In the sun I think fbp could look this bright but idk-see them so rarely.

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It is dbp good call. In the sun I think fbp could look this bright but idk-see them so rarely.
i used to have FBP and i loved that colour... never cared for DBP but they can look similar in certain light...

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
i used to have FBP and i loved that colour... never cared for DBP but they can look similar in certain light...
I like the DBP as long as there aren't any FBP's around - then it makes my DBP look too green.

When I bought this I had to wait for it to come in because I didn't want an '08 leftover. I had a shot at a Mugen Si. Glad I didn't go for it just for the fact that this 'normal' Si has just turned 166k for me.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
LOL! Get that Euro-trash out of the way! Where are the Civics?!? ;)
Agreed!!

Although, somewhere in this thread someone presented a link to an article stating Honda was working with the port in Georgia - just north of Savannah. So, I suppose what I saw today just confirms that the boat is a carrier and independent of manufacturer. It makes sense to me to drop them in Baltimore, but whatever.

We need someone on the ground in Georgia!!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Brian, if that ship reached Baltimore yesterday could the Civics have already been unloaded yesterday?

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Brian, if that ship reached Baltimore yesterday could the Civics have already been unloaded yesterday?
That's a very good possibility. I drove around and looked around as much as I could and only found Jeeps, Dodges, GM's, Volvos, and Mercedes. When I was at the Dundalk area I saw a ton of Jaguar, but no Honda.
Actually, I did see 4 MDX's, but they were all 2016 or older.
But yes it is absolutely, completely possible that they were already unloaded and I didn't see them, and I didn't see where they stuck them. If there aren't that many, it would be hard to spot among the 10,000 cars they have around there.
I do think the more likely answer is that the Honda's are offloaded in Georgia, and the point in Georgia is the 1 and only point of entry for Honda into the US.

I'm hoping someone can confirm or support this reckoning -?

Eddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R 2014 Pilot 08 Mugen Si
Country flag
Agreed!!

Although, somewhere in this thread someone presented a link to an article stating Honda was working with the port in Georgia - just north of Savannah. So, I suppose what I saw today just confirms that the boat is a carrier and independent of manufacturer. It makes sense to me to drop them in Baltimore, but whatever.

We need someone on the ground in Georgia!!
That's correct Brian, they carry any make model....they also carry used American cars of all types all over the world. Abu Dabi, le Havre, Porto Plata etc.
Sponsored