2017 Civic Capless Fuel Cap Frozen Shut

htwarholic78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan EX-T 6mt
Hello, first post here so hopefully this is in the right spot. But last night i went out to my car cleaned it off to go get gas before heading back to college. Granted there was a good amount of ice that had formed on the driver side of the car. When i got to the gas station i could not get the fuel nozzle to go in because the flap would only open about a quarter inch. i drove back to my parents house and took a look and saw ice right inside of the nozzle that had accumulated right at the bottom so that the gas cap could not open. Any one else having this problem ?
Sponsored

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Hello, first post here so hopefully this is in the right spot. But last night i went out to my car cleaned it off to go get gas before heading back to college. Granted there was a good amount of ice that had formed on the driver side of the car. When i got to the gas station i could not get the fuel nozzle to go in because the flap would only open about a quarter inch. i drove back to my parents house and took a look and saw ice right inside of the nozzle that had accumulated right at the bottom so that the gas cap could not open. Any one else having this problem ?
http://www.civicx.com/threads/anybody-having-problems-with-cap-less-gas-tank.5331/

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Sorry, I had the wrong link in my previous post.

http://www.civicx.com/threads/gas-filler-freezing-up-issues.9425/#post-156735
Sponsored