2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan (2.0L) with Honda Sensing

Oscuro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Been browsing the forums for a good while now and it seems a lot of you have bought non-HS vehicles more than the other. That, in turn, makes it hard for me to try and gain some ammunition against local dealerships to fight for a good deal lol. I still love yall~ <3

So my request to anyone reading this: What did you pay OTD for yours? What color was it? What city and state? When? Any tips?

Pictures of invoices would be the perfect ammunition, but not required.

At the moment, I'm sitting on several offers (few confirmed OTD):

$22,145 OTD - Can't do it because it's not my color combo (color they offered is silver outside, black inside)
$22,617.05 OTD - Too high.
$21,314.63 plus TTL - Not sure what OTD would be, but I'm standing by for a confirmation.

I've actually been hoping to get something around $21k OTD, but seems a lot of dealerships around me are not willing just yet. :(

I appreciate any help I can receive.
Sponsored

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you are writing OTD you need to include what your tax rate is for reference. Also, registration fee, tag, titles, and all that jazz could be different per state.

That being said. A non Sensing EX car price which includes destination fee was $18,500 and that is the price in MD.

OP
OP

Oscuro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
If you are writing OTD you need to include what your tax rate is for reference. Also, registration fee, tag, titles, and all that jazz could be different per state.

That being said. A non Sensing EX car price which includes destination fee was $18,500 and that is the price in MD.
According to the Carmax TTL Calculator, my state tax is 6.25%, sorry! It's kind of weird because I could have sworn state tax was 8.25%... But I guess sales tax =/= state car sales tax.
Sponsored