2016 Honda Civic Coupe builder is online

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
They've had the build available on their site since Tuesday but it was buggy the first couple of days. . The rest of the models will be changed to have the same building tool. I'll take a coupe over a sedan 8 days a week :) And while the '16 sedan is very nice, it's still below the coupe :)

CivicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring, 2014 Ram 1500, 2016 Harley Ultra Limited
Anyone notice that the rated MPG is lower for the coupe than the sedan. I like the sedan looks better, the coupe just does not flow well compared to the sedan.

atomicfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe (soon!) ☆
I'm not a fan of how they changed the building flow for the coupe vs. the rest of their cars... it makes the coupe look strange?

back2civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
370Z
I'm not a fan of how they changed the building flow for the coupe vs. the rest of their cars... it makes the coupe look strange?
They chopped off about six inches off the coupe so it looks stubby compared to the sedan. So, yes it does look strange.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Prelude Si
Country flag
Coupe looks great!. Whats up with the food-processor blades wheel designs on these Civics? I just built an EX-T coupe, it mostly looks OK but the wheels...yech...

Can't wait to see the Si and hatchbacks...

Last edited:
OP
OP

mvance30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 si
Anyone notice that the rated MPG is lower for the coupe than the sedan. I like the sedan looks better, the coupe just does not flow well compared to the sedan.
See I think the other way around. But looks are always objective. There are people who bought the Pontiac Aztek. ;)

cfukin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CivicX LX 6spd
I too prefer the looks of the sedan over the coupe and the hatch concept but prefer the hatch for its utility. However, my lease was up and couldn't wait for the hatch and got the sedan.

@mvance30, regarding the comment on the Asstag, Pontiac want it to tap into the strange taste market as it was being dominated by Saturn at the time. Joking aside, who cares what other people think, they are not driving it, you are. Get whatever makes you happy.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
I was hoping Teffeta White would be a Si or R only color.
I think they went with the Taffeta white on the lx with the manual is for the people who ultimately want to build their powerhouse and put their own turbos and upgrades because that white is more sporty then the WOP IMO

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Love the coupe. Couldn't ask for more in the EXT trim. Pretty much settled on the Aegean Blue, unless WOP catches my eye in person. Having gotten the chance to see, sit in, and walk around the coupe at the Columbus auto show from all angles it's a total looker. Low, wide, short overhangs and those tail lights in person look stunning. Super excited to get mine in about a year.

TechSIguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R CW
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like how to civic coupe looks a lot but I'm not a fan of that optional wing, honda needs to design something better.