2016 EX_L Modified

sp7128

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas
2016 Civic EXL

19" HFP wheels (Honda Factory Performance)
225/35/19 Michelin Pilots
Honda Body Kit
Carbon Fiber front splitter
Carbon Fiber wrapped: roof, mirrors, front grill
Lowered 1 inch front and rear
Honda rear spoiler
40% tinted glass

Will add pics once car is cleaned and sun is out.

Update:

There is the local new car show for the city we live in and they wanted a car done for the show, so I took the oe springs and torched them so the vehicle sat an inch lower, since no one makes springs yet ( no way can we sell it like this, but when the aftermarket springs come out, they will get installed) as for the splitter just search for a 04-10 BMW E60 M5 Carbon Fiber Under Front Bumper Lip Spoiler Splitter, this is what was installed. The top is the carbon fiber wrap and kind of textured, along with the mirrors and grill. When the sun is out I will get better pics of the roof and grill.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 EX_L Modified modified-2016-civic-sp7128a
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 EX_L Modified modified-2016-civic-sp7128b
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 EX_L Modified modified-2016-civic-sp7128c
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 EX_L Modified modified-2016-civic-sp7128d
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 EX_L Modified modified-2016-civic-sp7128e

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
2016 Civic EXL

19" HFP wheels
225/35/19 Michelin Pilots
Honda Body Kit
Carbon Fiber front splitter
Carbon Fiber wrapped: roof, mirrors, front grill
Honda rear spoiler
40% tinted glass

will add pics once car is cleaned and sun is out

View attachment 4066 View attachment 4067 View attachment 4068 View attachment 4069 View attachment 4070

[
Hey man your cas looks badass! absolutely amazing build.. can you please upload a video with some good views of the front grill.. it would be super cool too if you can explain in full detail how you got it done. the black grill looks 100x better then the nasty chrome! thanks man

Jon Snow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Cosmic Blue Metallic
Country flag
Not sure about the black top but I really like those rims on this car, good job.

SPEEDANDTECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accords
What spring did u use? Car looks amazing. This is how I would have it too. U beat me to it. I am planning on doing the same, but EX-TL

micha3lwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CBP EX-T, 2013 CRV EX
Country flag
What springs and front splitter did you use? Looks great!

OP
OP

sp7128

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas
There is the local new car show for the city we live in and they wanted a car done for the show, so I took the oe springs and torched them so the vehicle sat an inch lower, since no one makes springs yet ( no way can we sell it like this, but when the aftermarket springs come out, they will get installed) as for the splitter just search for a 04-10 BMW E60 M5 Carbon Fiber Under Front Bumper Lip Spoiler Splitter, this is what was installed. The top is the carbon fiber wrap and kind of textured, along with the mirrors and grill. When the sun is out I will get better pics of the roof and grill.

OP
OP

sp7128

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas
I am a Honda Dealer ....and I don't know what is allowed and what isn't allowed on the site....I don't want to step on anybody's toes by pricing or attempting to sell on the site. (If it is allowed then I have no problem quoting and / or selling.)

( Front sidelights are being tinted as I type this ! )

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
I am a Honda Dealer ....and I don't know what is allowed and what isn't allowed on the site....I don't want to step on anybody's toes by pricing or attempting to sell on the site. (If it is allowed then I have no problem quoting and / or selling.)

( Front sidelights are being tinted as I type this ! )
Car looks sick!! easily the nicest dressed up 10th i've seen. You think about maybe running a wheel spacer to make the body flush with the tires?
Sponsored