2016 Civic Personalized Settings Sheet

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
so is Honda going to officially sell them starting tomorrow ?
The civic page on honda's website has been updated to say "Coming This Month" instead of "Coming Soon" ... so that's something i suppose. lol

Emina

Threads
Reaction score
Probably as specific as they can get, I'm thinking a select few will start selling tomorrow and those that had their training delayed will roll out as they finish, allowing them to roll out more cars to the dealerships.

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
The civic page on honda's website has been updated to say "Coming This Month" instead of "Coming Soon" ... so that's something i suppose. lol
Hah, I noticed that as well. I also got an email from Honda pointing me to their little info page.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Hah, I noticed that as well. I also got an email from Honda pointing me to their little info page.
I was going to point it out too but decided nah...I stirred up enough trouble by over-analyzing the Civic family portrait.
I also got the email that directed me to the Concepts & Future Vehicles page... Got excited there for a second thinking there'd be a nice Si or Type R on there!

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean blue EX hatch has joined my 2016 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
I do not want the salesperson to show me how to use my vehicles goodies, I can figure it out myself, and that's a lot of the fun for me!!!

Gt1948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
so is Honda going to officially sell them starting tomorrow ?
Received an email from Honda today...
"The all-new 2016 Civic Sedan is almost here
Now you can see even more of the most anticipated Civic Sedan ever. From a new available turbocharged engine to the available Honda Sensing™ suite of driver-assistive features, the 10th-generation Civic Sedan is poised to create a new benchmark for the compact class. Discover new features, see more images and check out the available models."
Sponsored