2016 Civic Foglight

JcKobe24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
Good day,
I tried to search the forum if I can find the answer and unfortunately I cant find it or either I missed it. I was hoping you guys can help me. So I bought a foglight assembly and Im not sure if Im missing some connectors as the one that I received doesnt look like the same as posted here that bought off Amazon.
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Foglight dGn122r_d

Can you guys give me an idea where to connect which one to where? I dont have the brown connector that you can connect to the OEM so i was thinking either I bought a wrong assembly or seller send me a wrong one. Thanks guys for the assistance.
Sponsored

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did your kit come with a push button switch?
If so, the green plug goes to the switch.
The red wire goes to the battery. The black you will ground somewhere under the hood.
The blue wire powers the switch and will need to go to the fuse box. Use an add a fuse tap and connect it to a fuse that’s powered by ACC.

OP
OP

JcKobe24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
Did your kit come with a push button switch?
If so, the green plug goes to the switch.
The red wire goes to the battery. The black you will ground somewhere under the hood.
The blue wire powers the switch and will need to go to the fuse box. Use an add a fuse tap and connect it to a fuse that’s powered by ACC.
@Deezy Thank you so much for the response. Yes, my kit comes with the push button. Can I tap the blue wire to my low beams? So every time I run the car it automatically turns on too and turn it off with the push button?

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Deezy Thank you so much for the response. Yes, my kit comes with the push button. Can I tap the blue wire to my low beams? So every time I run the car it automatically turns on too and turn it off with the push button?
Now you're getting into splicing wires. I'm not sure about all that. Why not just leave the switch in the on position, and when you want the fogs off, push the switch?

OP
OP

JcKobe24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
Now you're getting into splicing wires. I'm not sure about all that. Why not just leave the switch in the on position, and when you want the fogs off, push the switch?
I probably go that route but I just want to see what else I can do. I was actually hoping to get the foglights turns on and off same as you on and off the car. I guess this options are for the harness that comes with the brown plug.
Sponsored