2016 Civic EX-T Injen intercooler versus MIshimoto?

SlowRideL15B

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Si
Calculate the total volume and the Mishimoto is bigger. The Injen is probably more dense, i.e. more aluminum, maybe dissipates heat better. Has anyone looked at either of these? Does the Mishimoto look pretty close as far as the I/C piping is concerned? I like the Injen but it seems small. My FMIC for my Eclipse was monsterous in comparison. Curious to know why the Mishimoto is so cheap? Been out of the game for a while. Thanks.
Sponsored

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Calculate the total volume and the Mishimoto is bigger. The Injen is probably more dense, i.e. more aluminum, maybe dissipates heat better. Has anyone looked at either of these? Does the Mishimoto look pretty close as far as the I/C piping is concerned? I like the Injen but it seems small. My FMIC for my Eclipse was monsterous in comparison. Curious to know why the Mishimoto is so cheap? Been out of the game for a while. Thanks.
I am assuming that you're checking out one of our universal coolers to add on to your EX-T, if you stick it out a little longer we're in the process of developing a direct fit intercooler as well as intercooler piping specifically for the 1.5T Civic platform. To sweeten the deal we recently finished up our dyno testing on the kit and I will be releasing plenty of data very soon!

This might make it a little easier to compare with some of our vehicle specific data ;)

-Nick

MonkeyBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #680 CW, 2011 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe