theSTANK75

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport
Country flag
I just replace the two bolts that were missing with m6 flange bolts if anyone else has this problem. Home Depot pack of 2 for $1.10, we will see if they go missing again.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe LX Undercarriage A3F04A71-B7E4-4F9A-A971-E85BB2CC303E

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Available in many good hardware and auto parts store,
Just add a washer.

These information are given in many other post.

M6-1 is the thread size
20 mm is the length, any length more than 15 mm ( 3/4 inches ) will fit

adaml5212

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I know this post is late but here goes.

This past weekend I was driving on IL RT 39 doing about 70 MPH which was the speed limit. All if a sudden I heard metal scraping the highway and immediately pulled over,the engine splash shield was being pushed to the ground due to air flow. After I read that this could be caused by the technician not properly securing the shield I called the dealership. I explained that I got my oil change about a week prior and explained that I had never had this issue before. They then said they had to talk to their manager and would call me back. They called be back about two hours later apologizing for the inconvenience this has caused me and offered to replace it free of charge. They are ordering the part today and I have an appointment with Honda on Friday. Through my experience today it doesn't hurt to just ask them to replace the damage they have caused. I called expecting to get nothing and now they are replacing it free of charge. Hope this helps.

Adam

latole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I know this post is late but here goes.

This past weekend I was driving on IL RT 39 doing about 70 MPH which was the speed limit. All if a sudden I heard metal scraping the highway and immediately pulled over,the engine splash shield was being pushed to the ground due to air flow. After I read that this could be caused by the technician not properly securing the shield I called the dealership. I explained that I got my oil change about a week prior and explained that I had never had this issue before. They then said they had to talk to their manager and would call me back. They called be back about two hours later apologizing for the inconvenience this has caused me and offered to replace it free of charge. They are ordering the part today and I have an appointment with Honda on Friday. Through my experience today it doesn't hurt to just ask them to replace the damage they have caused. I called expecting to get nothing and now they are replacing it free of charge. Hope this helps.

Adam

That is every one with issue must do.
Dealer will look more carefully what his mechanic will do
Sponsored