2016 Civic Coupe Eibach Pro-kit

aqua_chicken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex-T Coupe, 2000 Civic Ex
First thread/post here after lurking the last few months.

Proud owner of an Ex-T coupe. Coming from a 6th gen (Spoon, rpf1's etc) canyon carver/toy, I naturally got the bug to make subtle changes to the blank canvas in my driveway. Decided to call Eibach, and order some moderate springs for the car. Unfortunately, they only had the sedan springs available. Annnnd then it gets interesting.

Got a call about an hour after calling Eibach from their R&D department asking me if I'd be willing to let them do some testing on the car...for free. Naturally, I said hell yea. 5 hours later, a tour of the entire facility, and countless cups of free coffee in the lounge, the car came out about an inch and a half lower, and had SPC camber arms added to rid of the horrid negative camber.

EXTREMELY pleased with the ride quality, and aggressive look of the car so far.

Current mod Breakdown:

-Eibach pro-kit springs all around
-SPC rear camber arms
-K&N drop in filter

Onto the pics! Excuse the dirty car. Some pics have the trunk open lol

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe Eibach Pro-kit IMG_2481.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe Eibach Pro-kit IMG_2483.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe Eibach Pro-kit IMG_2488.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe Eibach Pro-kit IMG_2514.JPG

mathew62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First thread/post here after lurking the last few months.

Proud owner of an Ex-T coupe. Coming from a 6th gen (Spoon, rpf1's etc) canyon carver/toy, I naturally got the bug to make subtle changes to the blank canvas in my driveway. Decided to call Eibach, and order some moderate springs for the car. Unfortunately, they only had the sedan springs available. Annnnd then it gets interesting.

Got a call about an hour after calling Eibach from their R&D department asking me if I'd be willing to let them do some testing on the car...for free. Naturally, I said hell yea. 5 hours later, a tour of the entire facility, and countless cups of free coffee in the lounge, the car came out about an inch and a half lower, and had SPC camber arms added to rid of the horrid negative camber.

EXTREMELY pleased with the ride quality, and aggressive look of the car so far.

Current mod Breakdown:

-Eibach pro-kit springs all around
-SPC rear camber arms
-K&N drop in filter

Onto the pics! Excuse the dirty car. Some pics have the trunk open lol

IMG_2481.JPG

IMG_2483.JPG

IMG_2488.JPG

IMG_2514.JPG
Looks good man. Can't wait to do this to my coupe. Tho a little worried since I have a lip on and my driveway is a little steep

OP
OP
aqua_chicken

aqua_chicken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
is this finally available in the market?
To my knowledge, not yet. But I'm guessing very soon since everything went smoothly with Eibachs testing

OP
OP
aqua_chicken

aqua_chicken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks good man. Can't wait to do this to my coupe. Tho a little worried since I have a lip on and my driveway is a little steep
thanks! i angle in/out of my driveway. I'm just super careful lol also used to it with my 6th gen. Got into the habit of going over speed bumps slowly and angling driveways lol

I can say though, it's at a very "functional" height. I just take the added precautions to not scrape anything.

Function>form in my book

KneelRays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks good! but i thought the pro kit only lowers the car 0.7" Front-1.0" Rear and the sportline lowered it 1.0" Front-1.3" Rear???
^^ To add also. did you use the stock shocks with the springs? they just officially came out with the pro kit this week i believe and i was thinking of buying one. how is the ride quality??

mPlasticDesign

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BRZ, 2011bmwM3, 2011 1M Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks good! but i thought the pro kit only lowers the car 0.7" Front-1.0" Rear and the sportline lowered it 1.0" Front-1.3" Rear???
Yeah either OP has the Sportline and not the ProKit or his drop is not quite as much as he thinks it is. Either way it's still not 1.5" either way....

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe Eibach Pro-kit eibach

theonly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe 1.5T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
but is it spring and shock combo?

k3v11n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 LX Sedan, '17 LX 1.5T
In for answers. It does look like sport line drop. And why are people still using stock struts with drop Springs? :dunno:

fist4064

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T 6MT Coupe, 2013 Nissan Frontier SV
Country flag
This is the sportlines, right? I cannot find a picture of the EX-T Coupe lowered on Pros!! Does anyone know where I can find a pic?