MMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fit
I thought Honda was going in the right direction with the 2016 civic concept but now after seeing these drawings I am Very Disappointed and a 20yrs of buying new hondas leaves me with an eye open to buy a different brand. It seems like every new gen Civic looks less to be desired with cheap interior. Then in 1 to 3 years they change the bumpers and wheels and increase the quality of interiors. Like a slap in the face to loyal honda customers. :(
Not much different than what a lot of manufacturers do. They save some upgrades and new features for later years when sales begin to slow down. I do hope for a big improvement from the current gen Civic's interior however. Honda's made comments that it'll be a big upgrade, hope they keep to their word on that.
Sponsored

TenGen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 6 Speed
Definitely a looker just adding some color to the mix. Should be easy for someone to photo shop and change this color now. Did this on my phone using one of those draw over tint apps.. took a few but worth it

Attachments

CaptK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV Crosstek
Definitely a looker just adding some color to the mix. Should be easy for someone to photo shop and change this color now. Did this on my phone using one of those draw over tint apps.. took a few but worth it
You did this on your phone? I can't even do this on my computer lol. Nice job.

TenGen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 6 Speed
You did this on your phone? I can't even do this on my computer lol. Nice job.
Yeah its relatively simple just time consuming. Can be done in seconds on a pc with photo shop especially now with the grayscale image with an added color. Photo shop could literally select that piece that's blue and let you change it to whatever. Takes me a bit to do one on my phone name a picture and color and I'll give it a shot. In my opinion there should be a factory yellow option for all civics.

randY49

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thetailpipe.com
Vehicle(s)
1988 CRX Si, 2015 Civic Si
Country flag
Yeah its relatively simple just time consuming. Can be done in seconds on a pc with photo shop especially now with the grayscale image with an added color. Photo shop could literally select that piece that's blue and let you change it to whatever. Takes me a bit to do one on my phone name a picture and color and I'll give it a shot. In my opinion there should be a factory yellow option for all civics.
Yes! Yellow for this guy.

H_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Si
Thanks for that it look a lot better there even if it's a rough coloring job. I'm hoping for a medium-dark blue personally. Metallic hopefully.

Shortbus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Fit Blue Sensation
Sorry for the necro bump but with the Coupe debut news, there's probably lots of new members who never seen this.

LBB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z
Glad to see the coupe's rear will be shorter with much smaller bumper overhangs, which looks much sportier. Sedan's rear is long for rear leg space and trunk capacity but the coupe doesn't need as much practicality. :thumbsup:
Sponsored