RSXer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 RSX
Honda is making something good for the US?! We just got transported back to the turn of the century when we had cars like the NSX, S2000, Integra, Prelude. :)
And now we have the NSX coming, Type-R coming, and the S660 roadster just introduced for Japan market. Definitely looks like Honda is making its way back.
Sponsored

roppongi

Threads
Reaction score
And now we have the NSX coming, Type-R coming, and the S660 roadster just introduced for Japan market. Definitely looks like Honda is making its way back.
Slowly but surely. Looks like the Japanese companies are more interested in offering fun cars again. Toyota has their FR-S and coming out with the new Supra eventually.

H_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Si
The large headlight/grille combined look doesn't seem very Honda to me. I know it's in style and all but Honda's always had a more understated look to its sports cars.

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
That's a big factory spoiler, but one of the cooler ones I've ever seen. Love how it continues the angle of the LED tail lights from the side and follows the decklid from the rear. It looks very well integrated and doesn’t look like an aftermarket one that somebody slapped on like most high spoilers.

s2ker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000
Read over the announcement again and my only gripe is with the CVT announcement. Can't we get a proper dual clutch, at least for the Type R?

Tuttle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBR600RR
Read over the announcement again and my only gripe is with the CVT announcement. Can't we get a proper dual clutch, at least for the Type R?
The standard models will never have a chance at a dual clutch. This just isn't a segment and price range of cars that are appropriate for it. But why aren't we getting a good auto rather than CVT??

Is the Type R manual only?

CaptK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV Crosstek
Honda's got its balls back!

When I first saw this I thought it was a fake bc of the April 1st release date hah but glad it wasn't.

H_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Si
interior photos? Please tell me we get an upgraded interior out of the next gen Civic.
One of the honda execs (forgot who but i read it here) said that the interior will blow you away. That's good 'nuff for me, but i'd think we see a spy photo preview of it soon.

NIN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas 4 life
One of the honda execs (forgot who but i read it here) said that the interior will blow you away. That's good 'nuff for me, but i'd think we see a spy photo preview of it soon.
They're really hyping this car up huh. All their public statements about this car so far have been hyperbole... like even more so than your standard marketing talk. The exterior styling backs up their talk so far.

Tegster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Integra (Tafetta White)
Is it going to be a different interior than this one shown on the Type R at the Geneva show? Hope not cuz I love what I'm seeing there.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Concept debut!  Type R to join US model lineup! {filename}

Tuttle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBR600RR
Way they talked about it sounds like they haven't revealed it yet? If it is similar to the Type R interior Im sure there will be a few differences and surprises up their sleeve.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
So much wait...!
Sponsored