2016 Civic build & price available on Honda Canada site

Red Traveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Nice find going to kill some time at work, will the US B&P site be live tomorrow?

yoyoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 civic ex-l
EX cost more than I thought it would for some reason. Hmm. All I really want from it is the proximity/remote start. I notice there's a remote starting package add-on. Does anyone know what that includes? Is it JUST the fob and the ability to start the car remotely? I assume the proximity stuff has to be built into the car so that can't be an add on.

HondaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
EX cost more than I thought it would for some reason. Hmm. All I really want from it is the proximity/remote start. I notice there's a remote starting package add-on. Does anyone know what that includes? Is it JUST the fob and the ability to start the car remotely? I assume the proximity stuff has to be built into the car so that can't be an add on.
You are better off getting it built it, which here in the USA is on the EX and above!

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
I'm in the United States and I was playing around on the website I picked up a zip code to play around on there i used p0 v c21 Canada's really not getting a lot of color options

poop1994

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Cosmic Blue is still a phantom :( but atleast im able to see all accessories offered.. I think 165 (124 US dollars) is too much for all weather mats and a trunk mat.. (they are sold separately for 165 each)

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Canada have once again broken my heart. I really would like to buy the optional rims and mount them with the factory tires. The factory rims in turn would be great for a set of winter tires. This was our plan for our HRV. Only problem with my plan was the optional rim price is doubled in Canada. ($2,100 vs $1,100). Looks like this holds true for the Civic pricing. The optional wheels are $2,175. Much more than the exchange factor would account for. Looks like steel rims for the winters again. If Honda would play nice I would be buying two sets of optional rims.

Forgot to mentioned there were dealers in the he U.S. that had the rims discounted to about $850. Tempted to drive down and buy a set but don't know what the duty would be.

Last edited:

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
I don't see the auto dimming rear view mirror listed as per US version. Maybe an oversight on the list but possibly one more Canadian cost saving measure.

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra
Country flag
Is the EX available with the Turbo? It looks like we need to jump to the EX-T to get it.

CivicNut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (WOP), 2019 Pilot Touring (Black)
Country flag
Proximity and auto temperature to 72F wouldn't be included in the remote starter package.
Sponsored