2015 Accord Sport Wheels

CosmicSilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
Thinking about replacing my EXL wheels with another OEM style wheel...the seller says they have a 49mm offset - will I be OK without spacers?
Sponsored

hal9000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Thanks for the reply. Guess I'm still confused. Tourings come with 17's and there are members who have put 18's and 19's on their LX. Makes me think it's the design of the wheel. But that still doesn't explain why it worked only on the Touring(maybe ex-t-l). Lots of people like this wheel so I'm sure we'll find out if it only works with the touring without spacers. Glad you got yours on..they look good.

Last edited:

hal9000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
The link from the other post shows last generation EXL wheels. Not sure of their offset but 49 doesn't seem right. Seller is also claiming they are OEM. I'd ask the seller to send you a picture of the back of the wheel. The offset will be stamped on it. If it matters to you if they're real or replicas they should also show Honda stamped on them. Those wheels are made by Enkei so they may also have that stamped as well. After what happened to jtamase I'm not sure I'd trust a wheel that was 7" 49 offset.

Thinking about replacing my EXL wheels with another OEM style wheel...the seller says they have a 49mm offset - will I be OK without spacers?

jtamase

the.xth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX Hatchback; 2016 Pilot LX
Country flag
Thanks for the reply. Guess I'm still confused. Tourings come with 17's and there are members who have put 18's and 19's on their LX. Makes me think it's the design of the wheel. But that still doesn't explain why it worked only on the Touring(maybe ex-t-l). Lots of people like this wheel so I'm sure we'll find out if it only works with the touring without spacers. Glad you got yours on..they look good.

Or matlybe it's some fluke.. I will check to see if I can get a wheel alignment tomorrow, or tuesday to see if it makes a difference.

jtamase

the.xth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX Hatchback; 2016 Pilot LX
Country flag
The link from the other post shows last generation EXL wheels. Not sure of their offset but 49 doesn't seem right. Seller is also claiming they are OEM. I'd ask the seller to send you a picture of the back of the wheel. The offset will be stamped on it. If it matters to you if they're real or replicas they should also show Honda stamped on them. Those wheels are made by Enkei so they may also have that stamped as well. After what happened to jtamase I'm not sure I'd trust a wheel that was 7" 49 offset.

The offset for the tire is 48. I am going to the shop today and show my photos.

rollerchester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CIvic LX 2016
Country flag
I ended up getting spacers and might only be an alignment issue. Since mine is an LX, the tirescare aligned to 16s, and the blue civic is a touring and the wheels are most likely aligned for 18s. Just a guess.
heyyy did you use your LX lugs upon installing those SI wheels? just wanna know because I am planning to get my civic a 19" accord sport rims

EDZ

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Will the "Sport" wheels on the 2015 Accord fit the 2016 Civic?
image.jpeg

Any potential issues? Will a simple swap out be ok?
image.jpeg

Thanks in advance!
hi man, Did you have this installed the accord wheels to your civic? how was it? can I see photo. I'm planning to have that one too. Thanks in advace
Sponsored