1st New Car 2016 Touring Civic ?

Dbrotherwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
First post and first day as a member of civic x! Looking for some advice as I might be purchasing my first new honda this week.

I am looking into getting a 2016 Civic Touring Sedan, I recently found one but it is a demo car with roughly 8500kms on it. As this probably affects the warranty is this still a good purchase? Or would I be better off on a longer term with the 2017? The car is priced roughly 3000 below msrp and close to 4000 below the 2017 touring.

Any other info on the 2016s would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Sponsored

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i would never get a demo car, god knows how much crap its been through that you dont know about...

honestly i would say go with the 2017 model, i would like to believe most kinks have been worked out for the 2017 models

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had a demo car before, but I got it for almost 10k under MSRP. Dealer didn't hide it had a bit of a detour in a ditch in its past life, but it was still a great bargain since the damage was not structural and was perfectly repaired with original parts (all documented). In your case I would give them a lower offer or just walk away to find a better deal
Sponsored