The SIG

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 Sport Touring , 2010 Camaro SS, 2021 C8
Country flag
Finally got my Door Sills installed, thanks to a buddy for the hook up and the install.

Honda Civic 10th gen 19 Sport Touring Hatch FK7 IMG_4303.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 19 Sport Touring Hatch FK7 IMG_4304.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 19 Sport Touring Hatch FK7 IMG_4305.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 19 Sport Touring Hatch FK7 IMG_4306.JPG

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Today has been very productive. I started off by putting in my painted door key hole plug from Supernova LEDs. I also got my floor mats installed, finished the interior trim conversion by getting the door cards modified, installed the vanity mirror lights, and put my CDM Turbo sticker on the back.

IMG_4197.JPG

IMG_4198.JPG

IMG_4199.JPG

IMG_4200.JPG

IMG_4201.JPG

IMG_4202.JPG

IMG_4203.JPG

IMG_4204.JPG

IMG_4205.JPG

IMG_4206.JPG

IMG_4208.JPG

IMG_4209.JPG

IMG_4210.JPG

IMG_4211.JPG

IMG_4215.JPG

IMG_4216.JPG

IMG_4217.JPG

IMG_4218.JPG

IMG_4219.JPG

So the only way to lock the car while it's running is to physically put your key in the key hole... I have a '19 ST as well. Say you need to run into a store real quick and your engine is still cold. I personally believe turning it off then on is bad for the engine especially cold. What do you do? You just forego the ability to leave it running? I don't even leave it unlocked when it's running in my driveway... So if I have to come home from work and grab something, then head out I use this method.

Just curious as to whether this is a worthwhile mod. Almost seems to me like a step backward. Does it make a difference when looking from a distance?

OP
OP
The SIG

The SIG

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So the only way to lock the car while it's running is to physically put your key in the key hole... I have a '19 ST as well. Say you need to run into a store real quick and your engine is still cold. I personally believe turning it off then on is bad for the engine especially cold. What do you do? You just forego the ability to leave it running? I don't even leave it unlocked when it's running in my driveway... So if I have to come home from work and grab something, then head out I use this method.

Just curious as to whether this is a worthwhile mod. Almost seems to me like a step backward. Does it make a difference when looking from a distance?
Well this mod, like most is about personal preference. While I will agree you make some good points, personally, I've never locked it while leaving it running. If I'm going into a store I'll shut it off. I'm out in the country and have no issues with the car being unlocked and running. I usually turn it off though.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well this mod, like most is about personal preference. While I will agree you make some good points, personally, I've never locked it while leaving it running. If I'm going into a store I'll shut it off. I'm out in the country and have no issues with the car being unlocked and running. I usually turn it off though.
Ahhhh very fair! I live about 5 minutes from a not-so-great area of my town. I'm also not a big fan of driving a few minutes to the store on a cold engine and shutting it off to turn it back on again. Most times I turn it off as well, but if its ten degrees out and I'm not even going to see the temp gauge light up, I'll leave it on. I will say it looks better with those plugs in though lol

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Nice build! Need some power mods next, really makes the car come alive

OrchidFc3

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1996 ITR, 1992 SI
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Different for sure, props to taking the time to switch everything over to oem instead of slapping dash decals on it.

OP
OP
The SIG

The SIG

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Different for sure, props to taking the time to switch everything over to oem instead of slapping dash decals on it.
Thank you. My plan from the start for this car was to only use OEM parts or equivalent quality. I wanted it to look like something the factory could have put together. Next up, depending on when the parts can be made, is a UK sport line lower wing for the tailgate. I'm debating removing the top wing when I do this.

OrchidFc3

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1996 ITR, 1992 SI
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you. My plan from the start for this car was to only use OEM parts or equivalent quality. I wanted it to look like something the factory could have put together. Next up, depending on when the parts can be made, is a UK sport line lower wing for the tailgate. I'm debating removing the top wing when I do this.
That is awesome! Oh that spoiler would look great, looking forward to the install.

METALxSLUG

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PMM Civic Sport hatchback
Country flag
Today has been very productive. I started off by putting in my painted door key hole plug from Supernova LEDs. I also got my floor mats installed, finished the interior trim conversion by getting the door cards modified, installed the vanity mirror lights, and put my CDM Turbo sticker on
Great looking fk7 man, I checked out that website for the key hole plug and couldn't find nada... Was this a special order item? Looking to do the same mod with my PMM hatch.

OP
OP
The SIG

The SIG

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Connorsrandom

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Got my custom Red metallic pinstripe done today. If anyone is interested it is 3M Dragon Fire metallic red in 1/4" Also if you're in the Cincinnati Ohio area, I know a great installer.

IMG_4297.JPG

IMG_4298.JPG

IMG_4299.JPG

IMG_4300.JPG

fullsizeoutput_353.jpeg
Are you gonna do all type R aesthetics? Spoiler, diffuser, etc.