Almostfast

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Sport Touring
Country flag
Anyone else been having their system act stupid?

Mine doesn't turn on with the car and is non-responsive to any touch panel buttons, steering wheel controls or any other input probably 1 out of 10 starts.

Eventually it will reboot while driving for a while, like it suddenly realized it was being stupid.

Yesterday I had it lock up on me (stuck volume, no control over anything related to the infotainment) while I was in a drive thru. Was pretty annoying because I couldn't turn the music to hear the window guy.

Is there an update I can give this POS? Or is this a take it to the dealer and drive their clown car around while they figure it out?
Sponsored

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Probably a take it to the dealer situation. I think a few people had issues like this where the entire thing just didn't respond at all and had the entire head unit replaced under warranty.

For what it's worth, I have a Nov. '15 build, and it's become more stable with time. No issues with responsiveness.

civicdabest-foo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x 1.5L turbo CVT
Country flag
Mine got into a situation where it wouldn't respond to all touch input. It only happened once. And the fix was to pull out the fuse and power cycle the car. Your's is intermittent. I wonder if pulling/replacing the fuse would fix it.
Sponsored