18 Inch Wheels on Touring Sedan

MaximusBKK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan + a few non-Hondas
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks great! How have they held up on the road? Durable? Maintains color? Worried about gold color rims in our winters with the salt solution and salt itself they drop on the roads up in the north!
Thanks! Sorry for the late reply. Haven't been frequenting the forum in a while. I got these at a sweet deal ($75 a wheel) from Discount Tire as they were returned from someone that ordered them and then said they didn't like the color. I was skeptical, but once the employee held them up next to my car, I knew these were the ones! They have been fairly durable. There are a couple of tiny chips here and there which tell me that the color is some kind of coating. I haven't driven them much through the winter, as I have a second car for the snow. They don't salt the roads here in Reno, either. If I was going to put some Blizzaks on it and drive it full time in the winter, I'd probably get them powder coated from a quality shop. They have maintained color perfectly, but as I said we don't get the roads salted. If I were you, I'd throw some summer tires on these for the warmer months, then swap them out for a cheaper wheel with some Blizzaks in the winter. It'll be a larger investment in the beginning, but your tires will only wear half as fast as well!