17 Si +9PSI with PRL Stage 1 intake

Gerothius777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #318, 2017 Odyssey EX-L RES
Country flag
Just ordered this today and my car is already Flashed with Hondata's + 9PSI CPU flash. Do I need to do anything after the intake install with my FlashPro? Thanks in advance!!!
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Allow me to quote @Hondata:

No aftermarket intake can match the stock MAF calibration

All aftermarket intakes need MAF calibration
That being said, it probably just depends on how much of a perfectionist you are. Is it safe to drive without a calibration? Considering it utilizes much of the OEM intake system, very likely.

OP
OP
Gerothius777

Gerothius777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Allow me to quote @Hondata:

That being said, it probably just depends on how much of a perfectionist you are. Is it safe to drive without a calibration? Considering it utilizes much of the OEM intake system, very likely.
That's why I went this route. So hoping it's just plug and play. Also looking at the intercooler next.

OP
OP
Gerothius777

Gerothius777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That's why I went this route. So hoping it's just plug and play. Also looking at the intercooler next.
Also are there any reputable tuners in Central Florida for Hondata tuning?

Hondata_Support

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Integra, 06 Si, 12 Si, 16 EXT, 17 Si,
Country flag
The PRL street maf will work with a stock maf cal. The PRL race maf will need adjustment. For a start, this can be found as a mod in the software.

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
The PRL street maf will work with a stock maf cal. The PRL race maf will need adjustment. For a start, this can be found as a mod in the software.
The PRL Stage 1 intake does not change out the stock MAF. I really tried hard to believe that Hondata was doing a good job for the 10th gen civic, but it's getting harder and harder. The lack of communication, and off the mark communication issues are getting harder to ignore. The Hondata Flashpro is no longer in use on my car, and I'm now using ktuner. The Hondata +6 and +9 maps are really well done. I hope they can improve their outward facing communication on this forum soon.

Hondata_Support

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Integra, 06 Si, 12 Si, 16 EXT, 17 Si,
Country flag
The PRL Stage 1 intake does not change out the stock MAF. I really tried hard to believe that Hondata was doing a good job for the 10th gen civic, but it's getting harder and harder. The lack of communication, and off the mark communication issues are getting harder to ignore. The Hondata Flashpro is no longer in use on my car, and I'm now using ktuner. The Hondata +6 and +9 maps are really well done. I hope they can improve their outward facing communication on this forum soon.
It is our intention to better serve the community. Thank you for your insight.
Sponsored