• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

17 inch Honda Civic Touring Wheels

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Toying with the idea of selling my 17 inch Honda Civic Touring Wheels. Wanting to go to aftermarket 18 inch wheels, hence the reason for posting. There is zero cosmetic damage, no curb rash. Driven about 5600 km on the package so far (and counting). They will be ready for sale in the next few weeks.

I'd like to get $1,250.00 CAD for them. I am willing to ship within Canada if you are willing to pay for shipping and packaging on top of the price. HOWEVER, my preference will go to those who are willing to meet in person.

I am located in Tillsonburg, ON, Canada. I commute to London 5 days a week for work (the days usually vary), and I am willing to drop them off within a 50 km radius of Tillsonburg for free. Within 100 km, $25 extra on top of asking price. Beyond that, I will ship them unless you are willing to drive to meet me.

If you don't know what they look like, please see my sig below. More pictures will come once my car is washed (probably next week). Thanks!
Honda Civic 10th gen 17 inch Honda Civic Touring Wheels 20160611_164414
Honda Civic 10th gen 17 inch Honda Civic Touring Wheels 20160620_115826

OP
OP
Deleted User 1886347

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
def interested dude! I'm in the US though....
You come to Canada often? ;)

On a serious note, I can ship them to US, I'm just a bit of a fusser about shipping big items across the border. I've never shipped tires and rims across the border so I don't know how expensive it'll be for you. I'd probably ship it via Canada Post/USPS so you can avoid brokerage fees. If you are willing to go through with it, PM me and maybe we can work out an inclusive cost.

OP
OP
Deleted User 1886347

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Quick Bump:

I forgot to add to the OP that I'm also open to selling just the wheels without the tires for $950 CAD. That does not include shipping in Canada. I will not be able to ship to the states due to the cost. I am still willing to meet up within 100 km of my location.

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
Very good price, I would buy them for winter rims if I hadn't downsized my Hakkas down to 16". Still tempted though.

OP
OP
Deleted User 1886347

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well, if you do decide to get them, I'm here. :) I'm not in a huge rush right now. I won't sell them until I have a solid offer so that way i can order my rims, and so I know what size to order.

OP
OP
Deleted User 1886347

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys, quick update on the wheels.

They are still for sale, and I believe I have found a set of Konigs with tires that I am going to buy locally from someone. I am willing to let this package go for $1,000 CAD, or $775 USD if you are willing to cross the border from the states to pick them up. I am firm on the price. I will sell just the rims (no tires) for $800 CAD, or $625 USD.

The tires are all like new, 90%+ tread left.

I am still willing to ship within Canada if it's a must. For people in the states (Michigan, or Niagara Falls, NY), I can meet you at one of the borders, on the Canadian side. If I have to do this, I will need an extra $25 for my gas and time.

OP
OP
Deleted User 1886347

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Quick bump: Price drop to $800 CAD for quick sale this week. The price is for all 4 rims and tires. Includes meeting up to 100 km from my location (can meet further for a bit extra). Shipping is an option if you pay for it.

7&8genthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
7gen dx and 8 gen hybrid
Quick bump: Price drop to $800 CAD for quick sale this week. The price is for all 4 rims and tires. Includes meeting up to 100 km from my location (can meet further for a bit extra). Shipping is an option if you pay for it.
Hey man just saw your post, am in St Catharines and willing to come down to meet you. Interested and firmly looking to buy and will pay 750 fim. Call Jim at 905-641-0892. Leave a message with number will get back to you say Monday. Kool thanks.

OP
OP
Deleted User 1886347

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey man just saw your post, am in St Catharines and willing to come down to meet you. Interested and firmly looking to buy and will pay 750 fim. Call Jim at 905-641-0892. Leave a message with number will get back to you say Monday. Kool thanks.
I already have 2 people wanting to pay 800 sorry. These are like new and others are selling for a lot more, so I'm sticking to 800. Thanks.

racinginblood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 civic exl 2016 lx coupe
I already have 2 people wanting to pay 800 sorry. These are like new and others are selling for a lot more, so I'm sticking to 800. Thanks.
yah okay 800.00 put me in line if offers from others dont pan out i am close and you have my number another member posted for me as i had no time to create an account now i am a member