17 civic ex hatchback exhaust

se7encrows

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Just had magnaflow mufflers done on my car and I love the it! Definitely gives it that kick at start up. Will post pics tomorrow! :)
Awesome. Glad you like them. They definitely come into their own after a couple hundred miles. The tone gets slightly louder and deeper. I didn’t think it was going to happen, but it did. The Magnaflow website covers it in their FAQ which I’ll link.

https://support.magnaflow.com/07techtips/faq/question31.asp
Sponsored

MrCivicHatch12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Awesome. Glad you like them. They definitely come into their own after a couple hundred miles. The tone gets slightly louder and deeper. I didn’t think it was going to happen, but it did. The Magnaflow website covers it in their FAQ which I’ll link.

https://support.magnaflow.com/07techtips/faq/question31.asp
I do have a question though, I did notice a substantial drop in mpg upon driving this past day and today. Did you notice that as well?

se7encrows

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I do have a question though, I did notice a substantial drop in mpg upon driving this past day and today. Did you notice that as well?
I assume that can be attributed to first day excitement. You’re probably revving higher testing the sound and driving harder than usual. That’s my guess. I didn’t really notice much of a difference outside of driving the car harder.

MrCivicHatch12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I assume that can be attributed to first day excitement. You’re probably revving higher testing the sound and driving harder than usual. That’s my guess. I didn’t really notice much of a difference outside of driving the car harder.
That could be a factor haha. but today I drove local and I got 23 mpg. I usually get 27 or 28 upon driving that same route, and I drove it calmly :what:

se7encrows

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
That could be a factor haha. but today I drove local and I got 23 mpg. I usually get 27 or 28 upon driving that same route, and I drove it calmly :what:
I’d check it over the next few days to see. Check per trip MPG. Not tank MPG.

se7encrows

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Depends hike I’m driving the car. My car is tuned though. But I can see 45mpg on Highway drives. City is around 33ish.

MrCivicHatch12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
IMG_2390.jpeg

Short highway drive averaging between 60-70 MPH.
That is pretty solid my friend. I have concluded that upon taking local route my mpg suffers greatly. While driving back home freeway I was able to achieve 41 MPG going 70-80 mph. City for me is probably gonna be about 26-28.

I do notice that my upon gassing my car the rpm is higher than before, I'd say its a little more sensitive. Im not sure if thats a good or bad thing.