16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - GT Style Front Bumper Lip (PU) - BLF-HC164GT-PU - UPDATED VERSION2

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Fits : 2016-2017 Honda Civic 4Door Sedan & 2Door Coupe - UPDATED VERSION2

SKU: BLF-HC164GT-PU
Style : GT Style
OEM Fitment and Quality
Material: Polyurethane
MSRP: $144.99
CivicX forum price: $112.49

***Free Shipping to all 48 Lower States***
**All items will be insured and shipped out from our warehouse in Los Angeles California within 2 days with tracking number provided after completion of order**

Product Link: https://www.ikonmotorsports.com/16-...n-gt-style-front-bumper-lip-polyurethane.html
email : [email protected]

ACTUAL ITEM SAMPLE IMAGES:

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - GT Style Front Bumper Lip (PU) - BLF-HC164GT-PU - UPDATED VERSION2 BLF-HC164GT-PU-1

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - GT Style Front Bumper Lip (PU) - BLF-HC164GT-PU - UPDATED VERSION2 BLF-HC164GT-PU-001

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - GT Style Front Bumper Lip (PU) - BLF-HC164GT-PU - UPDATED VERSION2 BLF-HC164GT-PU-4

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - GT Style Front Bumper Lip (PU) - BLF-HC164GT-PU - UPDATED VERSION2 BLF-HC164GT-PU-5

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - GT Style Front Bumper Lip (PU) - BLF-HC164GT-PU - UPDATED VERSION2 BLF-HC164GT-PU-2

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - GT Style Front Bumper Lip (PU) - BLF-HC164GT-PU - UPDATED VERSION2 BLF-HC164GT-PU-3

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
How's the installation for them?
Thanks for your inquiry. The installation is quite easy. If you simply wanna slap it on for looks you can use 3M adhesive or self-tapping screws. We recommend the proper way using bolts and nuts to secure it, that way it won't fly off when you're on the freeway or driving rough.

lverasky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Red
how many bolts and nuts come with the front lip? any actually video showing how to install it?

OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
how many bolts and nuts come with the front lip? any actually video showing how to install it?
Hi Iverasky:

Unfortunately we do not have any instillation instructions. The lip comes with some self tapping screws. However we would always recommend using actual nuts and bolts to mount it 100% secure. The fitment is there so pretty much just have to line it up with your front bumper, tape it on first then start marking places where you are going to drill hole. After the holes are drilled, simply bolt it on and secure it tight. We recommend at least 6 bolts: 2 on each side and 2 in the middle.

Thank you

Fazzster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord 2.0T Sport Manual, 2020 Odyssey EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When will the Coupe version be available or is it the same as the 4Dr?

Last edited:

danglez44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
Thanks for your inquiry. The installation is quite easy. If you simply wanna slap it on for looks you can use 3M adhesive or self-tapping screws. We recommend the proper way using bolts and nuts to secure it, that way it won't fly off when you're on the freeway or driving rough.
I you recommend bolts and nuts why send it out with screws? I just installed mine with the screws provided. Hope I don't run into any issues.

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - GT Style Front Bumper Lip (PU) - BLF-HC164GT-PU - UPDATED VERSION2 IMG_3963.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan - GT Style Front Bumper Lip (PU) - BLF-HC164GT-PU - UPDATED VERSION2 IMG_3964.JPG

OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I you recommend bolts and nuts why send it out with screws? I just installed mine with the screws provided. Hope I don't run into any issues.

IMG_3963.JPG

IMG_3964.JPG

Hi danglez44:

I would still recommend you to remove the self-tapping screws and replace them with nuts and bolt. I understand the manufacture included self-tapping screws, but in this situation the included hardware is not sufficient. We strongly suggest using those self-tapping screws for fitment only. After the lip is mounted with self-tapping screws, you remove the self-tapping screw one at a time and replace them with the nuts and bolts. In the process, you may need to bore out the holes slightly bigger depending on the size of bolts you selected. Hope this information helps.

Thank you

16civicFLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-TL, 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L
Country flag
Is there a big difference between version 1 and version 2??
Sponsored