16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan and Coupe - JS Racing Style Front Bumper Lip (PU) - BLF-HC164JS-PU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian17Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Will this front lip fit 2017 Civic Si sedan?
Sponsored

Brian17Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Unfortunately, this product will not fit the Si. We apologize for the inconvenience.
I contacted ikon via phone the other day. A gentleman told me that a hatchback front lip would be available in 2 or 3 weeks. Is this true? He said it would fit Si because they have same front bumper.

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would doubt that, they have been saying they would have more hatchback parts including a lip coming soon for the better part of 8 months and so far the only thing that has come out is window visors which are the same as several others previously offered on ebay by other companies. If they actually had something coming that soon I am sure they would have posted something and gave notice considering how many ppl have asked about such items and considering that the hatch and the Si models share the same front and rear bumpers. Hopefully Seibon and some other companies will get on board soon and put something out.. I know there is plenty coming out for the R now and the normal Sedan and Coupe are well covered. I doubt the Si and thus the hatch will be ignored much longer by those companies... just look at Password JDM, they are showing love for all models of the Civic.. imagine that.

-R

Brian17Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would doubt that, they have been saying they would have more hatchback parts including a lip coming soon for the better part of 8 months and so far the only thing that has come out is window visors which are the same as several others previously offered on ebay by other companies. If they actually had something coming that soon I am sure they would have posted something and gave notice considering how many ppl have asked about such items and considering that the hatch and the Si models share the same front and rear bumpers. Hopefully Seibon and some other companies will get on board soon and put something out.
-R
I agree and didn't feel confident with about 2 or 3 weeks. He also said that hatchback owners are buying that front lip and modifying it to fit. He also said it voids their warranty. I found carbon fiber front lip from Seibon but it's over $500, it looks really nice.

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I agree and didn't feel confident with about 2 or 3 weeks. He also said that hatchback owners are buying that front lip and modifying it to fit. He also said it voids their warranty. I found carbon fiber front lip from Seibon but it's over $500, it looks really nice.
yeah but the ones from Siebon are not for the Si or Hatch, just the R and lower level Coupe / Sedan

-R

OP
OP
Ikon Motorsports

Ikon Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I contacted ikon via phone the other day. A gentleman told me that a hatchback front lip would be available in 2 or 3 weeks. Is this true? He said it would fit Si because they have same front bumper.
Yes sir, we actually have a container on the way... Its been a lot longer than we hoped. Very difficult getting new items in. Once we have the shape down, its easier to copy it and make new designs.

Brian17Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Check on our eBay store this weekend. You may be seeing a certain something you have been looking for ;)
:dance:

Hey! It’s always a good thing when customers are demanding products! Giving the people what they want! Good job everyone for showing their interest in this product. Hmmm, now I’m wondering if it’s a bad idea to put on during winter. My opinion is I need something strong to protect bumper from large ice chunks falling off vehicles and on ground. Actually this will be perfect rather than ez lip. I was about to pull the trigger today and purchase ez lip. YES! You better not be pull our legs... ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.