First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type R & 14 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ok, I was reading all the OTD prices, now I'm not sure if I get a good deal on my 2018 Si Sedan ($26K OTD). I bought the car Pre-owed with 4500 miles but the car has the HFP package and few more accessories like:

HFP package ( wheels,black nuts and black wheel lucks, Suspension, front lip, badges and red floor mats)
Leather interiors
door moldings
Illuminate door sill
ambient interior illumination
front and back FK8 red emblem
Fk8 airbag
all weather cargo tray
mud guards
and an aftermarket air intake system (aFe takeda brand)

I think the deal was not bad even with the 4500 miles on the car or Am I wrong?
Sponsored

R-1222

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean Blue Civic Type R, 2002 S2000
Country flag
Ok, I was reading all the OTD prices, now I'm not sure if I get a good deal on my 2018 Si Sedan ($26K OTD). I bought the car Pre-owed with 4500 miles but the car has the HFP package and few more accessories like:

HFP package ( wheels,black nuts and black wheel lucks, Suspension, front lip, badges and red floor mats)
Leather interiors
door moldings
Illuminate door sill
ambient interior illumination
front and back FK8 red emblem
Fk8 airbag
all weather cargo tray
mud guards
and an aftermarket air intake system (aFe takeda brand)

I think the deal was not bad even with the 4500 miles on the car or Am I wrong?
In my opinion you paid more than you should of, I was at a dealer not too long ago and they had a brand new Si sedan with all the HFP stuff on it and they seemed very happy to take around $26k OTD.
But just my two cents.

jdm_94

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In my opinion you paid more than you should of, I was at a dealer not too long ago and they had a brand new Si sedan with all the HFP stuff on it and they seemed very happy to take around $26k OTD.
But just my two cents.
Which dealer and where? thanks for the feedback!

Genuine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Hi everyone! I'm in the market for a new Si Sedan and was wondering about invoice price. Are invoice prices public knowledge? In the past, dealers have been reluctant to state actual invoice pricing. It almost seemed like I was offending them by even asking. I would like to start my negotiation at invoice price, however I don't know what that number is. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

jdm_94

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi everyone! I'm in the market for a new Si Sedan and was wondering about invoice price. Are invoice prices public knowledge? In the past, dealers have been reluctant to state actual invoice pricing. It almost seemed like I was offending them by even asking. I would like to start my negotiation at invoice price, however I don't know what that number is. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
I have seen this only in the Type R model but it's really strange that a dealer does not want to give you the price for the Si.

Balakay

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Lexus GX470
Country flag
Got what I think is a pretty good deal for this area. $25,476 OTD. $7500 down and about $20k financed after I bought HondaCare and interior/exterior warranty for 6 years or 85k miles. May have got scammed on the warranties with my line of work but all the electronics make me wary and with my job and commute the interior/exterior was a peace of mind thing. Overall, I'm happy with the deal. Love the car so far, 125 miles in.

HarlowQuinn

First Name
Harlow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Might not be the greatest deal, but considering all of the stuff I had added not horrible. Out the door including tax ended up being around $26,000. That was for the car including all season floor mats, the auto dimming rear mirror, body side molding, underbody spoiler (front and side) and car cover.

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, Boosted Street and Track Monster 91 CRX Si.
Country flag
$1345 Under MSRP, free lifetime warranty, free lifetime oil changes (both unlimited miles)

2018 Si Coupe....taking delivery end of October, early November. Goes into production 9-17

WingKing76

Embrace the Grind, Because the Grind is Real!!!
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Picked my 2018 Civic Si up on Thursday for $22,300 OTD!!!!!

liferelative

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MSM SI Sedan
Country flag
Got an offer for $25k OTD for the Aegean Blue SI sedan - I'm located in socal so prices are a bit high, but I'm wondering what should I be aiming for?

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
Got an offer for $25k OTD for the Aegean Blue SI sedan - I'm located in socal so prices are a bit high, but I'm wondering what should I be aiming for?
Not sure how much of that is sales tax (in NH we have no tax) and they're selling for around $22-22.5k OTD from what I've been seeing.
Sponsored