EdwinDrn

First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, 19' Civic Si
Country flag
I am looking to pick one up in the not too distant future. Out of curiosity, anyone leasing? What are you guys paying for yours?

Thanks,
Edwin
Sponsored

Lukifer

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Yes, im paying 226$ / month all in with taxes, bumper to bumper warranty ding / dent / wheel / tire insurance. I put 3000 down.

timdatoolman

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Evolution IX
Country flag
I got mine for 2019 Si for $23609* - $1300 down -$320 a month with taxes- 12k per year- and got them to tint the car for free:beer:. No added insurance stuff. The money I put down was only to cover the fees and first month. I just had my Audi S3 totaled and with my luck, something would happen to this car and I would lose all that down payment. What I did was message a few dealerships Florida then forward the best deal to the dealership that was close and they almost match it. One dealership in Miami was doing the car for 23349 out the door but that round trip drive wasn't worth it. Good luck to you:wave:

Jvr_sbr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Got my 2019 si sedan for 307 a month with katzkin leather installed. 669 down and thats including fees and first month payment. 12k miles per year. Im in south florida

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got mine 0 down $289 a month. Wife got her employee discount with the dealer. I did not want to put money down and wanted to be under $300 a month. Worked out for me. And they wanted this 2018 off their lot.

JNRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I got mine for 2019 Si for $23609* - $1300 down -$320 a month with taxes- 12k per year- and got them to tint the car for free:beer:. No added insurance stuff. The money I put down was only to cover the fees and first month. I just had my Audi S3 totaled and with my luck, something would happen to this car and I would lose all that down payment. What I did was message a few dealerships Florida then forward the best deal to the dealership that was close and they almost match it. One dealership in Miami was doing the car for 23349 out the door but that round trip drive wasn't worth it. Good luck to you:wave:
$320 seems a bit high with $1300 down as well. I could be wrong though.

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
Typically aiming for 10% of the total vehicle cost is what you aim for in a lease, with $0 down. In my area 2019s seem to be around 23.5k OTD, so payments would be around the $250 mark ideally.

fzmxa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g37x
Country flag
Sorry for the thread hijack but, what year was your S3? What made you decide to go from an S3 to an Si?

ablueSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I paid $2400 down and $370/month. Horrible, I know. Probably because I was too adamant about having an Aegean Blue Si and they were extremely difficult to find in my area. So I probably appeared a little desperate.

It was also my first lease. Will not be making the same mistake next time.

JNRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I paid $2400 down and $370/month. Horrible, I know. Probably because I was too adamant about having an Aegean Blue Si and they were extremely difficult to find in my area. So I probably appeared a little desperate.

It was also my first lease. Will not be making the same mistake next time.
I know the feeling. I don't trust dealerships at all. When leasing one of my previous vehicles, I asked multiple times for a 36 month lease and then when the final paperwork arrives, I see a 48 month lease term with the same monthly payment that we agreed upon. They tried to make a few extra bucks by hoping that I wouldn't look over the paperwork. They are also all buddy buddy until you decline their warranties that they try and shove down your throat.

timdatoolman

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sorry for the thread hijack but, what year was your S3? What made you decide to go from an S3 to an Si?
It was a 2015 S3 prestige but, to be honest with you I loved my Audi but once the warranty went out good LORD things got expensive. Every check engine light made my heart drop. Finding an honest mechanic was a headache as well. So once the S3 was totaled I played with the idea of getting another S3 or S4 but none were in my price range and none in my price range had a warranty. (side note) for being an expensive car the S3 had none of the technology that the SI has. Ultimately I got the SI because of price point and technology. I already have an Evo 9 that I can race around so I wanted something that was comfortable, has some speed, and has WARRANTY!!! lol

Honda Civic 10th gen 10th Gen Civic Si Lease Deals IMG_2462

Honda Civic 10th gen 10th Gen Civic Si Lease Deals IMG_1665

ablueSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
It was a 2015 S3 prestige but, to be honest with you I loved my Audi but once the warranty went out good LORD things got expensive. Every check engine light made my heart drop. Finding an honest mechanic was a headache as well. So once the S3 was totaled I played with the idea of getting another S3 or S4 but none were in my price range and none in my price range had a warranty. (side note) for being an expensive car the S3 had none of the technology that the SI has. Ultimately I got the SI because of price point and technology. I already have an Evo 9 that I can race around so I wanted something that was comfortable, has some speed, and has WARRANTY!!! lol

IMG_2462.jpeg

IMG_1665.jpeg
What do you think of the S3's handling versus the Si? Out of curiosity. Obviously it is AWD vs FWD but I'm curious if the Si does anything better?

Since around 2010 or so, I've grown tired of most "sporty" luxury cars as they're devoid of feel, but the S3 always interested me.

fzmxa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g37x
Country flag

IMG_2462.jpeg

IMG_1665.jpeg
I'm still a lurker on this forum. Have not pulled the trigger on an Si yet, but believe it or not, i am cross shopping it with a 2017+ S3. Everything you say about out of warranty issues gives me pause because i plan on keeping the car at least 5-6 years. Buying an extended warranty is an option, but would get expensive. Si is just a great value. But the tuning potential on the S3 is incredible. Family member has a 2016 Golf R which is very similar, tuned and quite reliable over at over 40k miles.

timdatoolman

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What do you think of the S3's handling versus the Si? Out of curiosity. Obviously it is AWD vs FWD but I'm curious if the Si does anything better?

Since around 2010 or so, I've grown tired of most "sporty" luxury cars as they're devoid of feel, but the S3 always interested me.
Umm hmm the s3 has a sport mode as well but I feel that the car was way heavier to do spirited driving. For me, I think the handling in the SI is pretty close to the S3. The S3 is fwd format and the awd only kicks in during certain conditions must times. I believe during normal everyday driving the S3 is fwd. Also the mpg sucked 21-25 mpg (if you're lucky).

I'm still a lurker on this forum. Have not pulled the trigger on an Si yet, but believe it or not, i am cross shopping it with a 2017+ S3. Everything you say about out of warranty issues gives me pause because i plan on keeping the car at least 5-6 years. Buying an extended warranty is an option, but would get expensive. Si is just a great value. But the tuning potential on the S3 is incredible. Family member has a 2016 Golf R which is very similar, tuned and quite reliable over at over 40k miles.
I had a 2015 Gti before the S3 and I thought the I would get the same reliability as the GTI and that wasn't the case. The S3 has way more electronic components to break which is the big difference. My gti had 60k miles when I traded it in I never had to take the gti to VW for anything but the S3 had only 40k and it was in and out of the Audi dealership for repairs. Both the gti and the s3 were tuned with eurodyne. I would personally get the Golf R over the S3 if I had to do it over. If you're in the market for an s3 make sure you get the extended warranty it's like $6k for 100k miles. At the end of the day, I had to ask myself which car is in my budget I thought the S3 was affordable until things started to break. The Si is a great value although it won't be a evo/sti beater I still went with it.
Sponsored