10th Gen Civic road rage with model 3

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
Maybe the Tesla driver was being a dbag and clogging the left lane? Tough to say without hearing the Civic driver's side of the story. I will hold my opinion until more information can be shared.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got his face and license plate recorded on video (evidence). He'll certainly hear from insurance as there's paint damage (threw something at the M 3) mentioned by the other driver and maybe even charges pressed. Not worth it. Just chill no matter who's at fault.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Maybe the Tesla driver was being a dbag and clogging the left lane? Tough to say without hearing the Civic driver's side of the story. I will hold my opinion until more information can be shared.
Agreed there is two sides to every story the Tesla driver could have done something stupid

OP
OP
krees

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R & 2020 Ridgeline BE
Country flag
Yeah, I get there are two sides and likely the model 3 driver did something but at the same time people are keying and vandalizing Tesla's sitting in parking lots. I imagine not all drivers did something to warrant all the hate and vandalism. Folks are intentionally blocking chargers and what not for no apparent reason.
I may be in the market for an electric pickup but all the hate makes me think twice.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah, I get there are two sides and likely the model 3 driver did something but at the same time people are keying and vandalizing Tesla's sitting in parking lots. I imagine not all drivers did something to warrant all the hate and vandalism. Folks are intentionally blocking chargers and what not for no apparent reason.
I may be in the market for an electric pickup but all the hate makes me think twice.
I don’t understand some people. I’m not a big fan of BMWs Mercedes Audi or any Chrysler product but I’m not going to key the car. To be honest Tesla doesn’t make anything that wows me but not going to key them either i have nothing against electric cars hell they had them since the 1900s the baker electric. I remember idiots keyed Prius when they first came out to

Donkeyhotay123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch
Country flag
I have dash cam footage of Teslas being naughty too. But then we'd be beating the dead horse.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Some thoughts: So the Civic was a Sport sedan.... A little underpowered to be messing with a Tesla... What could have the Tesla done to make the Civic driver throw something and damage the Tesla? I had one blow past me so fast I was like laughing at how damn quick those electric motors are!

aymehr

Ari
First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
if you can't keep calm on the road you shouldn't drive, at least for that moment. People make mistakes... whether a mistake or not, you shouldn't get upset and put everyone's safety at risk. I never forget the first line of my driver's handbook: "driving is not a right, it's a privilege"

shoegazer

assistant to the assistant manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Coupe 2.0 (CVT)
Country flag
The edits only show what the Civic driver did. But that shit is still careless, reckless, and unnecessary, IMO.

Dash cams FTW. I recently added a rear-facing one after a yee yee ass truck didn't agree with my driving style.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Some thoughts: So the Civic was a Sport sedan.... A little underpowered to be messing with a Tesla... What could have the Tesla done to make the Civic driver throw something and damage the Tesla? I had one blow past me so fast I was like laughing at how damn quick those electric motors are!
Well on the other hand I want to say in 2005 I was on my way home from work in my 2004 Tiburon GT on a signal lane road and wooded area when out of the blue a dodge pickup comes barreling up my rear for not apparent reason and flashes the high beams I did nothing wrong I was on my way home so I pulled to the side of the road so the idiot could pass as he did I heard something hit the roof of the car and I saw a finger sticking out of the window so I followed after and really pissed the truck pulled in a 7-11 I rolled down my window and asked what was the problem the idiot replied saying you think you’re cool driving that Japanese piece of shit ( first off it’s Korean) thinking to myself I didn’t pass or speed or anything just driving home. Now really pissed I got out of the car I’m standing at 6’5” and 240 lbs he threw the truck in reverse and left I looked at the roof of the car and noticed it must have been a cupcake or something he threw at my car

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well on the other hand I want to say in 2005 I was on my way home from work in my 2004 Tiburon GT on a signal lane road and wooded area when out of the blue a dodge pickup comes barreling up my rear for not apparent reason and flashes the high beams I did nothing wrong I was on my way home so I pulled to the side of the road so the idiot could pass as he did I heard something hit the roof of the car and I saw a finger sticking out of the window so I followed after and really pissed the truck pulled in a 7-11 I rolled down my window and asked what was the problem the idiot replied saying you think you’re cool driving that Japanese piece of shit ( first off it’s Korean) thinking to myself I didn’t pass or speed or anything just driving home. Now really pissed I got out of the car I’m standing at 6’5” and 240 lbs he threw the truck in reverse and left I looked at the roof of the car and noticed it must have been a cupcake or something he threw at my car
how’d you fit in the Tiburon?!?! Haha

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I had some idiot in a truck today try his best to prevent me from making my exit. He saw I was trying to get over in his lane and he kept speeding up. Luckily, this is when the power of the TSP Stage 1 takes over. I put my foot about 2/3 of the way down (knowing I had reserve power if needed) and was now side by side with him. He gunned it in an attempt to prevent me from getting in front of him. I floored it and whooshed right by the lunatic and just made it off my exit.

Last edited:

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
Think about it, people take time out of their day just to mess with others just because -.-. I really don't understand what enjoyment you get out of this cuz it just ruins your day lol... On the contrary, when people are aggressively driving like that I always love to give them a taste of their own medicine with a smile on my face just to piss them off more xD

aighead

Threads
Reaction score
Website
snortcoffee.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 1988 Ford f250, 2004 Honda vtx1300
Country flag
Classy moves from a Civic (with a license plate with BMW on it!). I used to get pretty ragey but just to the point of screaming at people to get out of the passing lane, never brake checking or anything like that. I will zip past people and give them dirty looks and the thumbs down is always a nice touch.
Sponsored