▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing | Remus Stainless Steel Sport Catback Exhaust System w/Integrated Valve

VividRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  Remus Stainless Steel Sport Catback Exhaust System w/Integrated Valve {filename}

Vivid Racing Presents:
Remus Stainless Steel Sport Catback Exhaust System w/Integrated Valve Honda Civic Type R 2.0L FK8 17-19

Contact Me Directly for Forum Exclusive Pricing!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x254 | www.vividracing.com[/b]

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  Remus Stainless Steel Sport Catback Exhaust System w/Integrated Valve 256017-5500

Product Information:

SPECIAL PRICING FOR A LIMITED TIME

REMUS USA is excited to announce the release of the REMUS Cat-Back Sport Exhaust for the Honda Civic Type R FK8. We have received a ton of inquiries and interest on this system and we expect it to do rather well for us.

The system is offered as a cat back configuration with a valve that integrates with the onboard electronics. No vehicle modifications are required and can easily be installed without cutting the stock exhaust, 100% bolt on. Customers have the option to choose up to 5 styles of either 98MM or 102MM tips.

We offer a REMUS sound controller and APP for this application which consists of an electronic module, the OBDII plug, the remote control button along with the electronic actuator and wiring. The sound controller allows the valve to be operated in four different positions.

Features:

• Quality, Stainless Construction
  • Compatible with REMUS Responder
  • No Modifications Required
  • 5 Tip Styles Available

https://youtu.be/l-ybi01cLtwREMUS EXHAUST CLIP VIDEO

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  Remus Stainless Steel Sport Catback Exhaust System w/Integrated Valve 256017-5500-STE-0005BT

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  Remus Stainless Steel Sport Catback Exhaust System w/Integrated Valve 0036-70CS

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  Remus Stainless Steel Sport Catback Exhaust System w/Integrated Valve 0036-98CB

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  Remus Stainless Steel Sport Catback Exhaust System w/Integrated Valve 0036-70SG

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  Remus Stainless Steel Sport Catback Exhaust System w/Integrated Valve Honda_civic_type_r_ld

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  Remus Stainless Steel Sport Catback Exhaust System w/Integrated Valve REMUS_6852

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
Want

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR, 2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
its really ugly... Is the quality that good?

OP
OP
VividRacing

VividRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
its really ugly... Is the quality that good?
Yes, It is an amazing quality. This is definitely one of my Top Selling systems. Minimal Drone with the ability to sound very Aggressive. All in one system.

calisupra2nr

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM CTR
Country flag
How does this work with the valve positions? I noticed something about compatible with onboard electronics - so I assume in the main infotainment screen? Or is it something you have wire up and can get an app on iPhone to control?

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
@calisupra2nr Our system is actually independent of the onboard electronics and does not integrate. It is a stand alone set up and we offer a hand held remote and also an APP based controller that allows for you to control the valve. The hand held blue tooth remote can be used to manually open and close the valves by the push of the button. You can fully open, fully close, open 10% or open 50% with this remote.

In addition you will also be provided with an APP based controller along with an electronic module, ODDii plug, electrical actuator and associated wiring. The APP allows you to set the valves to open and close automatically based off of the RPM range that the OBDii plug reads. Just enter the settings you like and leave it be to do it's thing. The APP also has a manual feature that allows for you to manually open and close with the phone based APP.

It offers a ton of flexibility especially for those with high flow or catless DP's. With the valves closed the system is rather stealthy and quiet. Once open that is a different ball game but the beauty of it is you have all of the options to control the sound to your liking or situation. Neighbors in the morning, close the valves. Getting out of work at the end of the day FULLY OPEN!!!!

Jacob can assist you with pricing if need be and we are fully stocked and should be for sometime. Feel free to reach out to him for any additional info. Thanks for the support Jacob!!

OP
OP
VividRacing

VividRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
I am looking for a Few of my Type R owners who are interested in getting a Remus, I can offer Forum Pricing and a little Extra incentive for Media, I just need a few Videos of the system on your car!

Thanks!