RicEeyEs

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th civic Si
Country flag
Heyoo I am unimaginably excited to receive my ktuner next week. I “accidentally” ordered it as I was checking to see if I qualified for affirm out of curiosity. I was half hoping I wouldn’t qualify because I already have enough bills but I’m not gonna complain. I am planning to get the cobra cai because it will come with tsp stage one for free. My question is, will I need to do anything extra to account for the race maf through ktuner? Also, now that I’m able without worry, what are your recommendations for a fp/do?
Sponsored

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
When ordering the TSP stage 1 tune, make sure you select the race MAF option.

redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
When ordering the TSP stage 1 tune, make sure you select the race MAF option.
They send you both the normal tsp tune along with the prl race maf tune.

redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Heyoo I am unimaginably excited to receive my ktuner next week. I “accidentally” ordered it as I was checking to see if I qualified for affirm out of curiosity. I was half hoping I wouldn’t qualify because I already have enough bills but I’m not gonna complain. I am planning to get the cobra cai because it will come with tsp stage one for free. My question is, will I need to do anything extra to account for the race maf through ktuner? Also, now that I’m able without worry, what are your recommendations for a fp/do?
You’re going to love the KTuner! Especially with OTF map switching. I think you should be able to upload the tsp stage 1 prl race maf tune and go. I haven’t tried it yet, as I’m getting my CAI race maf installed over thanksgiving weekend. I’ll let you know how it goes!

As far as the fp/dp, there are many great options out there, but I chose to go with the @RV6 fp/dp combo. Really made a great improvement and one of the selling points for me was being able to retain the OEM heat shield on the dp, as a lot of other fp/dp’s don’t have that capability.

OP
OP

RicEeyEs

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th civic Si
Country flag
You’re going to love the KTuner! Especially with OTF map switching. I think you should be able to upload the tsp stage 1 prl race maf tune and go. I haven’t tried it yet, as I’m getting my CAI race maf installed over thanksgiving weekend. I’ll let you know how it goes!

As far as the fp/dp, there are many great options out there, but I chose to go with the @RV6 fp/dp combo. Really made a great improvement and one of the selling points for me was being able to retain the OEM heat shield on the dp, as a lot of other fp/dp’s don’t have that capability.
What kind of performance gains did you notice? And are you still on stock exhaust?

Anger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7,RW2,RD1,RD5,RE5,RU1,FK1,FN2,EP3
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ahh so it’s a separate tune that goes along with it?
Before installing the race MAF CAI, upload the "normal" TSP Stage 1. After you install the race MAF CAI, upload the "race MAF TSP Stage 1"

EdwarDallas

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Ktuner rocks! You'll love it. TSP Stage 1 is great. Do the Honda hack if you get v1.2 and you can use Tunerview in the head unit, which is basically an Android phone. .

redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What kind of performance gains did you notice? And are you still on stock exhaust?
Performance gains were noticeable, but I didn’t dyno it or data log so I can’t tell you definitively. But I am running the @MAPerformance full race exhaust system.

redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ahh so it’s a separate tune that goes along with it?
Correct. I was kind of confused by it at first too. But Yea just make sure you don’t run that tune until the CAI is installed. I’m just running the normal tsp stage 1 tune right now until the CAI is installed next weekend.

OP
OP

RicEeyEs

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th civic Si
Country flag
Performance gains were noticeable, but I didn’t dyno it or data log so I can’t tell you definitively. But I am running the @MAPerformance full race exhaust system.
I was just wondering since I’d probably get dp the fp and mayyybe later an exhaust system. I’ve heard down pipes add a little more to sound so I may just do then and maybe muffler delete/ switch the hdmi port for a tri tip. Exhaust upgrades don’t make much of a difference until you get closer to 300whp.. if I’ve done my research correctly
Sponsored