Mrbadwrench

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic ex-t sedan
Country flag
Is anyone with halogen bulbs running these? I'm honestly satisfied with the brightness on my headlights. I just want them to be white instead of yellow for aesthetics. After doing some searched a lot of people say the Amazon led bulbs are dimmer than stock, so I'm just wondering if anyone is running these halogen bulbs and if they're really truly white.

Honda Civic 10th gen Zxe headlight bulbs IMG_20210309_135342930
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I remember I used them once back in like 2014 and ended up returning them. In my honest opinion.. it’s a overpriced halogen bulb with a blue tint over it to make it look “modern”. LEDs are brighter, cooler (temperature wise), and last longer than halogen bulbs. You’re better off going that route. If you want stronger output then I’d try HIDs, but careful when buying from Amazon there’s a ton of cheap Chinese bulbs

OP
OP
Mrbadwrench

Mrbadwrench

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic ex-t sedan
Country flag
I remember I used them once back in like 2014 and ended up returning them. In my honest opinion.. it’s a overpriced halogen bulb with a blue tint over it to make it look “modern”. LEDs are brighter, cooler (temperature wise), and last longer than halogen bulbs. You’re better off going that route. If you want stronger output then I’d try HIDs, but careful when buying from Amazon there’s a ton of cheap Chinese bulbs
That's what I'm scared of with all the Chinese bulbs on Amazon. I'll probably just stick with stock I guess.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
That's what I'm scared of with all the Chinese bulbs on Amazon. I'll probably just stick with stock I guess.
Just buy straight from the manufacture website, morimoto is a good website. Little pricey, but never have had any issues from them. Of course there are other cheaper alternatives

OP
OP
Mrbadwrench

Mrbadwrench

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic ex-t sedan
Country flag
Just buy straight from the manufacture website, morimoto is a good website. Little pricey, but never have had any issues from them. Of course there are other cheaper alternatives
Unfortunately no bulbs on morimotos website

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Autozone and advance auto has $15-20 rebates for the sylvania led. Just get the h11.

Honda Civic 10th gen Zxe headlight bulbs 3B3609FD-93F0-43AC-B39E-FFBE7E979BDA

OP
OP
Mrbadwrench

Mrbadwrench

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic ex-t sedan
Country flag
Are they the ones that say they are for fogs only? Those are the only ones I see for Sylvania led's

OhMyItsKev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Last edited:

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Bulbs are bulbs. Doesn’t matter what they say. Over 24k miles, no issues. If you are paying $40-50 for halogen, might as well add another $20 for leds from An oem manufacturer.

OP
OP
Mrbadwrench

Mrbadwrench

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic ex-t sedan
Country flag
Bulbs are bulbs. Doesn’t matter what they say. Over 24k miles, no issues. If you are paying $40-50 for halogen, might as well add another $20 for leds from An oem manufacturer.
Do you have a recommendation on an oem led

Robot3RK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I bought some H11 LEDs from https://www.dragonledz.com/. They are based in California and have some auto and repair shops around the area near them selling their LEDs. I think on their site they also do shipping outside of California too but don't quote me on that, best to check their site yourself. I got the fanless H11 Dragon LEDZ OJ Series since I want it to be bright but not blindingly bright and no fan noise. I don't think it is true white since in their description they said they added a tiny touch of blue for fog and raining and other harsh weather conditions for visibility but it does look like it's matching with the DRLs on the headlight.
Sponsored