Topsportsman916

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rallye Red Sport Touring & 2019 Rallye Red CTR
Country flag
I've been meaning to post this for awhile. After I got my '19 Type R, I bought an EZ Car Lift. It's a great product and I love it. The lift comes with pucks to go between the lift pads and the car's pinch welds. Works fine but it was a pain lining up the pucks. So I saw the ZL1 Addons jack pads and really liked the idea. So I ordered a set. When they came in, I went to put them on the pinch welds and it was a no go. They would only fit cocked. Even tried them on my '19 Sport Touring and the same thing. I called ZL1 and explained. They asked me to send some pictures. I did and they got back to me very quickly. They said they needed to be machined so they set up a FedEx pickup at my house to ship them back. Long story short, I got them back and they work great!!! They really make lining up the EZ Car Lift extremely quick and easy. These were my second purchase from ZL1. I also run their rock guards. If you are looking for a quality product and a company that stands behind their work, ZL1 Addons are ones to choose. I put a before picture and a couple of after pictures

Honda Civic 10th gen ZL1 Addons Type R Jack Pads 20200323_125253

Honda Civic 10th gen ZL1 Addons Type R Jack Pads 20200406_155230

Honda Civic 10th gen ZL1 Addons Type R Jack Pads 20200406_160848

Patrick Bateman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 FK8, ‘19 XC60 R-Design, ‘17 ZL1, ‘02 SS
Country flag
I’ve got a set for my wife’s Camaro. They work great. I didn’t know they had them for our cars.

HRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Was the need for machining due to the EZlift or the Type R.
If it was due to the Type R, did they re-machine all their inventory so the rest of us get the updated parts? Thanks for the info.
Anyone use these with a floor jack?

OP
OP
Topsportsman916

Topsportsman916

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rallye Red Sport Touring & 2019 Rallye Red CTR
Country flag
Was the need for machining due to the EZlift or the Type R.
If it was due to the Type R, did they re-machine all their inventory so the rest of us get the updated parts? Thanks for the info.
Anyone use these with a floor jack?
HRace, it was because they wouldn't fit square on the pinch welds (see 1st picture). I don't know about there entire inventory. I'd guess that they would have checked to make sure that they didn't machine an entire batch incorrectly. Yes, they are actually shown being used with a floor jack.
Sponsored