Your Next Purchase?

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Flying car would be a nice addition. Could park it on the roof since no more room in the garage. Keeping the FK8 and wife's SC430.

If a third parking spot mystically appeared, along with a bag of cash...maybe an Elise. Or Cayman GT4. Or other rwd manual lightweight rocket.
Lotus Emira, comes in 6mT with the Toyota supercharged V6, which sounds pretty awesome from videos.
Sponsored

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Just saw a 2019 Si for $2.5k more than I paid new, still amazed at what the market is like right now.
Rode along with a buddy to the Kia dealer for his new whip and really tempts me in trading for a Stinger GT.

1629675171624.jpeg
Prices are coming down, a month ago I saw carmax Si's were all like $28-29k.

orangey

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civici Si Coupe
Country flag
Will keep my Si Coupe for 1 or 2 more years while I see the details on the Integra and GR corolla and new Type R. The GR Corolla is my first pick though if the price is right.

Jimmou

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Think my SI is gonna be a lifer. No intentions to get rid of it ever. Next purchase is definitely going to be a dream car GTR, NSX, or GS-F/IS-F.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2022 Honda Odyssey EX-L Silver/Gray.

Got a deposit down,,,,just need the damn thing shipped to my dealer. It's out there somewhere. :dunno:

Of course, that's my wife's car. My next car will be either a Veloster N or used Accord Coupe V6 6MT....followed eventually by a C8 as my 50th bday present to myself. Would love the new z06, but good luck.....

Last edited:

OP
OP
bembol

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2022 Honda Odyssey EX-L Silver/Gray.

Got a deposit down,,,,just need the damn thing shipped to my dealer. It's out there somewhere. :dunno:

Of course, that's my wife's car. My next car will be either a Veloster N or used Accord Couple V6 6MT....followed eventually by a C8 as my 50th bday present to myself. Would love the new z06, but good luck.....

I love the Odyssey, if I had a family it's what I would buy. Friend at work recently bought the new Toyota Sienna and looks amazing. Not a fan of Toyota but I was impressed.

Nice 50th gift. I'm 6 years aways, now you got me thinking.... lol

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
Welp, time to put a cap on the civic days, decided to go into a 21 GT. Have enjoyed the days of civic life, but this car has also been fun since getting it, so I'm still extremely happy after the Type R and SI.
Congrats on the GT, it looks good.

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
Welp, time to put a cap on the civic days, decided to go into a 21 GT. Have enjoyed the days of civic life, but this car has also been fun since getting it, so I'm still extremely happy after the Type R and SI.
42D3A04E-94C5-44FE-B198-D1886D1F3D4A.jpeg
@NapalmEnema he'll be back, they ALWAYS come back. :grouphug:

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
torque solutions rmm
26mm whiteline rear sway bar
rzcrew intake manifold
possibly a prl cobra cai
today just gotta drive z few hours lol

wish i was getting 17x9in ryver sawblades tho

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
I must have just not noticed the hype of the Type R that others get. I liked it, but I didn't really have any different feeling of it than when I drove my SI other than it was faster. To be fair, I daily drove it and that was it, never tracked, raced, drag, etc. I mean, it was a great daily car, but in terms of what a lot of people get the Type R for, I just never used it for that so don't have that bias.
Everyone has different tastes and driving habits / styles :) Happy for your new purchase I posted in with my heavy bias but I am not you and you are not me lol.

Mustangs are great - hope it gives you a nice long life and all the joy you are seeking!
Sponsored