Yo dawg, I heard you like splitters, so I put a splitter on your splitter (pic)

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Yo dawg, I heard you like side skirts, so I put side skirts on your side skirts

Honda Civic 10th gen Yo dawg, I heard you like splitters, so I put a splitter on your splitter (pic) IMG_6934

Yo dawg, I heard you like bumpers, so I put a bumper on your bumper
Sponsored

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn this car is fire it makes me want to do a seatbelt delete and just end it all

Crowe

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Damn this car is fire it makes me want to do a seatbelt delete and just end it all
Better do an airbag delete as well. Plus those weight savings will let you get up to speed that much faster!

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Better do an airbag delete as well. Plus those weight savings will let you get up to speed that much faster!
Did a 60 roll against my buddy in his B series swapped RWD Kia Soul he had me by 3 car lengths even tho I money shifted once accidentally lol oops :nixon: but man I was bangin :confused1: em gears set my rev limiter at 8k rpm ktuner runnin 42lb boost stock turbo gang o_O idk if that's bad haha but my vtec combined w phearable DANK MODE went brapbrapbrap :drool: ever since that day I lost I deleted my steering wheel and instead used my girlfriend's 10 inch dildo to steer it :spaz: lol she says I'm a grower not a shower :cool: and tells me not to worry but I have noticed a huge increase in my turbo boost going to delete my doors and go jeep mode on these hoes :spaz::spaz:and then hopefully I will beat my buddy like he beats his wife :beer::beer:

Crowe

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Did a 60 roll against my buddy in his B series swapped RWD Kia Soul he had me by 3 car lengths even tho I money shifted once accidentally lol oops :nixon: but man I was bangin :confused1: em gears set my rev limiter at 8k rpm ktuner runnin 42lb boost stock turbo gang o_O idk if that's bad haha but my vtec combined w phearable DANK MODE went brapbrapbrap :drool: ever since that day I lost I deleted my steering wheel and instead used my girlfriend's 10 inch dildo to steer it :spaz: lol she says I'm a grower not a shower :cool: and tells me not to worry but I have noticed a huge increase in my turbo boost going to delete my doors and go jeep mode on these hoes :spaz::spaz:and then hopefully I will beat my buddy like he beats his wife :beer::beer:
Definitely gonna be BANGING gears with that steering wheel upgrade! Don't forget to grease it up occasionally!

905Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Sensing, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Country flag
Is it bad that out of everything the one thing I can't take my eyes off of is the wheel gap?