Caspian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey all!

Fairly new here and I promise, I promise I did my research before posting a thread. Has anyone found a decently price pair of rims in yellow? Know anyone selling any that can fit a 2018 sport? I looked at a ton of different sites and was only able to find a handful (literally like 4 or 5 styles) in yellow.

Any information helps! Also, since I'm a newb, can someone explain what size rims we can use for a sport? (mine's not lowered, it's still stock height).

I appreciate the time you take to assist!
Sponsored

iDerek2

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You can get any wheel and get it powder coated yellow

OP
OP
vladucard

vladucard

First Name
Caspian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am aware of that option, thank you

OP
OP
vladucard

vladucard

First Name
Caspian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
?

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
If you want yellow rims, paint 'em yellow. Plasti-dip will let you experiment easily, too. That's the easiest answer to your main question.

As for your second question about sizes, go here and compare the stock Sport size of 235/40-18 +50 [tread width/aspect ratio-rim diameter +50mm offset] to whatever other sizes you're thinking about.
https://tiresize.com/wheel-offset-calculator/

Keeping the centerline of the wheel the same as stock also keeps the steering feel and suspension loads the same.

Also check out the "Aggressive wheel fitment" thread to see how far outside of stock some guys are taking their wheels.

OP
OP
vladucard

vladucard

First Name
Caspian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I appreciate the help. I've played around with Plasti-dip and it worked decently well. This forum is full of knowledgeable people so I thought getting some opinions other than "paint them" would be helpful. I know I can get them painted, I also know that it can be ridiculously expensive so after looking and exhausting my search, thought I would reach out for assistance.

I will check out the link you gave me and see what works for me. Thank you kindly!

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
I appreciate the help. I've played around with Plasti-dip and it worked decently well. This forum is full of knowledgeable people so I thought getting some opinions other than "paint them" would be helpful. I know I can get them painted, I also know that it can be ridiculously expensive so after looking and exhausting my search, thought I would reach out for assistance.
Well, really, you're not going to find any more yellow wheels than anyone else would. I just keep things simple for myself and browse on Tire Rack anyway.
Sponsored