bamills

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I'm hoping to take delivery of my Type R soon (I put down a deposit and secured my spot in line last June) and I'm looking ahead to finding yellow fog light film covers. I would like to keep the factory fog lights, rather than purchasing the yellow replacements from Honda, but I also want them to be yellow even when the fog lights are off. Because of this, I don't want to replace the stock LEDs with yellow ones either. I know there are several companies who sell yellow film but I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a particular company/style/etc. If anyone else has installed films on their FK8 already and has pictures, that would be amazing.

Thanks so much, all.
Sponsored

OP
OP
bamills

bamills

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag

NMRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Do the laminex shine a lil green at nite?

I used some ebay stuff neo neon yellow, love it durring the day, up close at nite they shine green, they yellow as you step away, cant deal Ill remove soon

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Laminx is definitely good stuff.Its nice and thick and its not super hard to apply,as long as it isn't too cold out. They don't have any green look to them ,at least mine don't.

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
I had Lamin-x on my Fit sport. Did not come out green at all when lit.

Onimusha

Oni R
First Name
Nevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R, 2018 Honda Clarity, 1988 Prelude Si
Country flag
I have the lamin-x yellow film on my CTR and it doesn't look green. It's a very light yellow but still bright so don't expect it to be a very dark yellow. When the fog lights aren't on, it's very noticeable that you have yellow fog lights from afar.

OP
OP
bamills

bamills

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I have the lamin-x yellow film on my CTR and it doesn't look green. It's a very light yellow but still bright so don't expect it to be a very dark yellow. When the fog lights aren't on, it's very noticeable that you have yellow fog lights from afar.
Outstanding- thanks for this. I have already ordered a set :)

kdd_lanka

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ridgeline, 2017 CRV Touring, 2017 CTR, 2000 Acura 3.2 TL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm hoping to take delivery of my Type R soon (I put down a deposit and secured my spot in line last June) and I'm looking ahead to finding yellow fog light film covers. I would like to keep the factory fog lights, rather than purchasing the yellow replacements from Honda, but I also want them to be yellow even when the fog lights are off. Because of this, I don't want to replace the stock LEDs with yellow ones either. I know there are several companies who sell yellow film but I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a particular company/style/etc. If anyone else has installed films on their FK8 already and has pictures, that would be amazing.

Thanks so much, all.
http://www.premiumautostyling.com/pre-cut-fog-light-overlays-2016-2017-honda-civic/

Honda Civic 10th gen Yellow Fog Light Film Covers 20170925_201929