500hp is the goal.
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag
Hondata, Fuel Pump, and flex sensor in the cart on your website awaiting funding. Guess I will be selling my ktuner since they refuse to support this platform. Not too happy about that.
Sponsored

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
Hondata, Fuel Pump, and flex sensor in the cart on your website awaiting funding. Guess I will be selling my ktuner since they refuse to support this platform. Not too happy about that.
I, like several others have purchased both platforms. You will feel SOOO much better after you look at and interface the software!

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Number one reason I sold mine and switched to flashpro.

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
Something I just remembered that I haven’t seen anyone talking about is that this pump has a lower operating pressure than the oem pump effectively making the stock injectors flow less

OP
OP
kefi

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Something I just remembered that I haven’t seen anyone talking about is that this pump has a lower operating pressure than the oem pump effectively making the stock injectors flow less
I’ll check with Uwe, but to my knowledge this pump can operate up to 240 bars, 40 higher than OEM. I believe the Bosch ECU still targets a max of 200 though.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Do we know if anyone has tried to log their stock turbo custom tune before and after this install to see how their fuel pump duty cycle improves? I'm pretty happy at 380 whp, but would be interested in adding some safety margin to my fueling.

OP
OP
kefi

kefi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Talked to Uwe, the pump is rated for 240 bar and can handle up to 250.

Do we know if anyone has tried to log their stock turbo custom tune before and after this install to see how their fuel pump duty cycle improves? I'm pretty happy at 380 whp, but would be interested in adding some safety margin to my fueling.
Based on what I've seen with the Hondata fuel system, 90% will go to 50-60%.

breakingakajav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8, 91 Miata, 19 X-trek
Country flag
Talked to Uwe, the pump is rated for 240 bar and can handle up to 250.

Based on what I've seen with the Hondata fuel system, 90% will go to 50-60%.
As always, I'm really grateful for your commitment to this platform and I have a question that I hope hasn't been answered yet.

Using FBO and XDI Pump with Stock Turbo, The bottleneck is now the turbo. With that said on 93 gas, what is the max WHP range of our Stock turbo? ~400?

OP
OP
kefi

kefi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
As always, I'm really grateful for your commitment to this platform and I have a question that I hope hasn't been answered yet.

Using FBO and XDI Pump with Stock Turbo, The bottleneck is now the turbo. With that said on 93 gas, what is the max WHP range of our Stock turbo? ~400?
You're welcome!

I see 370-400 on the stock pump with 93, entirely dependent on how good of a stock pump you have (they vary by 10-20%) and the quality of your fuel. The stock turbo can put out about 400-425 on E30 and about 450 with meth. On ethanol you're likely to see a significant top end gain with this pump because it WILL cap out the OEM fuel pump at redline.

The pump usually isn't an issue near redline on 93, it's more of an issue around the torque peak at 3500-4500. It will see the most benefit there, which means greatly improved torque and horsepower in the midrange (where you spend most of your time) even if there isn't much benefit at the top end.

When I tune this pump on 93 stock turbo, I'll probably richen up the top end to be able to run slightly more ignition since the turbo is tapped out and add boost in the midrange.

fk8mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
You're welcome!

I see 370-400 on the stock pump with 93, entirely dependent on how good of a stock pump you have (they vary by 10-20%) and the quality of your fuel. The stock turbo can put out about 400-425 on E30 and about 450 with meth. On ethanol you're likely to see a significant top end gain with this pump because it WILL cap out the OEM fuel pump at redline.

The pump usually isn't an issue near redline on 93, it's more of an issue around the torque peak at 3500-4500. It will see the most benefit there, which means greatly improved torque and horsepower in the midrange (where you spend most of your time) even if there isn't much benefit at the top end.

When I tune this pump on 93 stock turbo, I'll probably richen up the top end to be able to run slightly more ignition since the turbo is tapped out and add boost in the midrange.
right on!! ??

jdv19852010

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I finally got mine in today . I didn't receive the code tho . I'll contact full race . Im waiting on my DW low pressure fuel pump . I should get a tune thursday. I'll let y'all know . Super excited ?

Honda Civic 10th gen Xtreme-DI EVO fuel upgrade discussion PXL_20210115_230004414

b2point0h

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2006 v8 4x4 4Runner
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I finally got mine in today . I didn't receive the code tho . I'll contact full race . Im waiting on my DW low pressure fuel pump . I should get a tune thursday. I'll let y'all know . Super excited ?

PXL_20210115_230004414.jpg
Pump looks great, weird about the code though. I still don't see anywhere to enter said code, unless you're supposed to add it as a "Honda Fuel System" code

OP
OP
kefi

kefi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Pump looks great, weird about the code though. I still don't see anywhere to enter said code, unless you're supposed to add it as a "Honda Fuel System" code
Yeah, it goes into the same spot as the Hondata fuel system code.

Chrisp1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Type R, 12' Mustang, 05' STI
Country flag

PXL_20210115_230004414.jpg
that’s awesome I’m sure we’re all just as excited as you too see how this plays out? Which pump exactly did you go with for the low pressure? Is there one specifically for our vehicle or a generic? Also are you doing the injectors as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.