AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Yes I installed and everything got p0087 code low fuel pressure. Contacted xdi the owner came to my house re installed twice said mechanically the pump works and then says it has to be a software problem thru hondata.
Wow, interesting. Definitely keep us posted on what it might be.
Sponsored

high718

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type R, 10 Acura TSX, 16 Yamaha R1
Country flag
All the data logs were sent with the owner to send to hondata
Also both times we installed and then reinstalled the vehicle just stalls he said UWE said to give it throttle and car just dies. Checked the DIFP AND NEVER WENT ABOVE 110 but DIFPCMD WAS AT 900-1100

HondaRedbullF1

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
If you have the XDI fuel pump and the DW300c pump running full E85. Is boost still being cut back to accommodate for the fuel? Trying to piece this all together.

high718

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Update on the xdi pump the solenoid on the pump was bad wasn’t getting signal. Uwe the owner came back with two new solenoids and a new Evo pump. Used a scope and realized the solenoid wasn’t getting signal/power. Took a new spare out and plugged it in the the wire harness and pump made some crazy clicking sounds. That’s how we knew the solenoid was bad. He took some videos and pictures on his phone will most likely be a install and trouble shoot video on their site. ??

Chrisp1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Type R, 12' Mustang, 05' STI
Country flag
Update on the xdi pump the solenoid on the pump was bad wasn’t getting signal. Uwe the owner came back with two new solenoids and a new Evo pump. Used a scope and realized the solenoid wasn’t getting signal/power. Took a new spare out and plugged it in the the wire harness and pump made some crazy clicking sounds. That’s how we knew the solenoid was bad. He took some videos and pictures on his phone will most likely be a install and trouble shoot video on their site. ??
glad you figured it out, but yet another thing to go wrong lol

OP
OP
kefi

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Just installed a customers XDI pump while they were down in Florida for a while. Almost didn’t happen due to build times, but I let XDI know the situation and they overnighted a pump to me the day before so I could get the install done before they left town.

Was certainly a challenge to install but not impossible. Hardest part was orienting the fuel line just right - ‘bending it’ makes it sound easier than it is. However, the line is extremely strong and sturdy. You really just need to get leverage, maybe pull it towards you a bit with pliers, using the cap so you don’t damage the head of the fuel line. If you can get the threads to line up you can pull it in the rest of the way.

Now in the process of e-tuning him, but fuel pump duties and pressure look great from the initial map we flashed and drove around on. Have a few different customers running XDI on different configurations and it’s definitely the bolt-on we’ve all been waiting for.

high718

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
When
Just installed a customers XDI pump while they were down in Florida for a while. Almost didn’t happen due to build times, but I let XDI know the situation and they overnighted a pump to me the day before so I could get the install done before they left town.

Was certainly a challenge to install but not impossible. Hardest part was orienting the fuel line just right - ‘bending it’ makes it sound easier than it is. However, the line is extremely strong and sturdy. You really just need to get leverage, maybe pull it towards you a bit with pliers, using the cap so you don’t damage the head of the fuel line. If you can get the threads to line up you can pull it in the rest of the way.

Now in the process of e-tuning him, but fuel pump duties and pressure look great from the initial map we flashed and drove around on. Have a few different customers running XDI on different configurations and it’s definitely the bolt-on we’ve all been waiting for.
when uwe came to my house I showed him a easy way to get the line on . He took a video and hopefully he’ll post it soon took less then a minute my way. Once you put the actual pump on it won’t seat fully till you put the two long bolts in. So what I did was rotate the pump towards the front of the car. I used a 6mm t-handle and basically got leverage under the line and prayed up from the bottom then rotated the pump in and used the two long bolts to seat the line and pump in place. The video will show In detail. But since I did it like 4 times took literally 10 minutes to install. With the proper tools.

vcastle

First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Not the best example of this pumps capabilities...
I agree. I’m making more power with FBO+93
I want to see FBO+XDI with stock injectors to see if it’s worth getting because if not I’ll just get meth injection for now till I can built the motor for more power
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.