XGENSI’S BUILD - 2020 Si Coupe

XGENSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 MT, 2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey everyone,

I just put my down payment on a, Si Coupe - Crystal Black Pearl. I asked about ordering one for the region and they mentioned how the vehicles are allocated but, they said they could, with enough time, source one from Honda.

I’ve been lurking for quite awhile on these forums, and there is a lot of great information available. I plan on doing some simple modifications like; tint, wheels, tune, intake, intercooler, exhaust, and suspension. The main idea for the build is Luxury/Sport for car shows and time attack.

Thanks for all your knowledgeable posts and sometimes humorous ones as well. Hope I can be of some help to others as I modify this vehicle.

Ciao
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
XGENSI

XGENSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 MT, 2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hello,

I was so excited to have my new Si Coupe by now but due to the pandemic, I’ve been pushed back to about then end of June before they say I’ll be able to have it state-side.

On the plus side I’ve been able to a lot more research and decided to re-think a few options for my build.

Really interested in doing a mild Type R conversion but it seems this would take a lot of time and investment, which is fine but I as of now I think I’ll just stick to minor cosmetic changes like: tint, interior trim and vinyl wraps (chrome trim & lights).

Also considering what weight reduction steps I can take without complication to the engine/exhaust swap.

Thanks for viewing and hope to post as soon as I take ownership of my Si Coupe.

Ciao